Galantamine + Choline= lucid dreams
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

#1: Galantamine + Choline= lucid dreams Author: ld411 PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
YES! it works i got these pills from a website and the capsule contains 4 mg of galantamine and 200 mg of choline and i had a LD!! IT WORKS! grin

#2:  Author: Wyrmfell PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
Just because something happens once doesn't means there's a correlation. I'm still skeptical of these purported lucid dream pills, and it may just be placebo if anything. Try experimenting. Go without the pills for a week or so then try them again for a week, and record how many LDs you have each week.

#3:  Author: kTFox PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
I'm not sure what Galantamine is nor Choline. Either way as long as taking the pill works for you then great! It might be just a placebo, but who knows? I think I'll stick with learning lucid dreaming naturally.

#4:  Author: RemnantUsername PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
LDing is really fun, but i don't think that pills are the way to go. especially if they are from a site. besides it takes all the personal feeling of achievement out of it and shoves it in a pill.

#5:  Author: ld411 PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
what ever if it can get me lucid then I'm interested

#6:  Author: mattias PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
Montecat wrote:
besides it takes all the personal feeling of achievement out of it and shoves it in a pill.

Agreed! I mean, LD's are very cool, but achieving them "by yourself" is also great.

Since I started trying to have LD's I've been taking B6 (for other reasons) and some tie ago I started with choline. So I couldn't tell if they help or not... I hope not! Since someday I'll stop taking them and I still want to be able to LD "on my own".

#7:  Author: Sakoda PostPosted: Fri 14 Mar, 2008
    ----
ld411 wrote:
what ever if it can get me lucid then I'm interested

overspannen ... hehe , i think if you haven't had lucid dreams yet .. you should learn it naturally first before ingesting pills. (you could do it the other way round but i think tha doesn make too much sense in the long run ... plus yt your age you should be carefull wink )

About the potency .. i think it actually HAS an effect ... if that gets you lucid is another story for another day.

#8:  Author: Down the Rabbit Hole PostPosted: Mon 17 Mar, 2008
    ----
Someone should test this once and for all. Have a group of people taking the pill but not knowing whether it's the real deal or a placebo so they can switch back and forth and see which gets better results. I personally want to achieve all natural LDs.

#9:  Author: monkmonk PostPosted: Tue 18 Mar, 2008
    ----
Personally, I agree with the decision that you should learn it naturally, as with any skill part of the sense of achievement is that you've stuck at it and you feel good with the results, and if you want to go further, you might feel inclined to just "go for a pill" with any other things you want to achieve in life.

#10:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
Well, for those of us who very rarely achieve lucidity, I think there is nothing wrong with taking the pills. If they worked to where you got an LD every time you take them, then you will begin to learn to recognize you are dreaming. It IS a way of learning, so you in the long run will have a much much higher chance of becoming lucid if you have LDs that often.

#11:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
Do any drug stores sell galantamine pills? I would like to try these as apparently they really do help, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I can buy the choline from GNC, and I'd really rather not have to order anything online as I don't personally have a credit card.

Edit: I found out they sell galantamine at Walgreens, but do I need a prescription?

LD411-please reply if you have any more results...I am really excited about trying this.

#12:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
Galantamine acts almost as a sort of brain enhancer kind of. It increases dream vividness by a lot and has your brain on a slightly more awake level making it much easier to LD.

Choline acts as a memory booster, making dream recall excellent. The two of them combined is an all-star lucid dream team.

#13:  Author: ld411 PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
Lizard King wrote:
Do any drug stores sell galantamine pills? I would like to try these as apparently they really do help, but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I can buy the choline from GNC, and I'd really rather not have to order anything online as I don't personally have a credit card.

Edit: I found out they sell galantamine at Walgreens, but do I need a prescription?

LD411-please reply if you have any more results...I am really excited about trying this.

yea i got another short LD with this but this is best when taken with WBTB because you have a better chance to become lucid. Only take 1 pill though because if you take more it will keep you awake. No you do not need a prescription for this(i think)

I only take this like 2 times a week because if you take them to much there can be side effects grrr

If i dont get a LD with this i get very vivid dreams and that helps with my dream recall smile

#14:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
You take it like an hour before bed or something?

#15:  Author: ld411 PostPosted: Wed 19 Mar, 2008
    ----
no i usually sleep for about 4-5 hours then take 1 pill and go back to sleep. You can take it before going to bed but that won't give you as good results. I suggest you should sleep for like 4-5 hours then take 1 pill and go back to sleep for better results! smile

LD4all » Quest for Lucidity

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 3
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com