Im mad....
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#1: Im mad.... Author: Mac00 PostPosted: Tue 27 May, 2008
    ----
<mod>moved from pathways forum to gen luc moogle </mod>

Im mad my brother hes had like 3 lucid dreams and he says they just happen he doenst fully concentrate on having them .... hmmmmm .... eh

#2:  Author: jsf PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
Very much agreed, I seem to be in the same situation. Just think to yourself "If he can do it, surely I can!"

#3:  Author: Vagabondage PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
Most of my lucid dreams happen when I'm not thinking about them.

#4:  Author: LucidEpiphany PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
as ive said before and as is stated in the guide, the worst thing you can do for yourself is get frustrated about LD's. dont take it for granted.

don't be mad your _not_ getting lucid dreams, be happy that you can.

kiekeboe

#5:  Author: Mac00 PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
alright thanks

#6:  Author: Presence of Light PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
lol

being mad doesn't help you lucid dream unless you are really really really really mad!

#7:  Author: SoooHxC PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
my brother's always mad.
that's probly how he had his cause he poked me in the eye in it.

#8:  Author: Tundra PostPosted: Wed 28 May, 2008
    ----
eek2

It's just unfortunate that for some it comes naturally and others it doesn't.
Wouldn't it be wonderful if we all could...but then I guess, it wouldn't be as desirable...

#9:  Author: Scarecrow PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2008
    ----
Patience patience patience.

#10:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2008
    ----
Yeah, only one of my 5 LDs occurred intentionally.

#11: :P Author: Namine PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2008
    ----
yeah hey, all my LD's [hahaha like all 3 of them] came un-intentionaly. but then again, that was before i actually knew what LD'ing was... just keep trying! if this is something you REALLY want and desire, you might dream about having a LD and then...you know...have one. haha okay im kidding now but you catch my drift dont you?

~Namine<3

#12:  Author: phantom_lover_4ever PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2008
    ----
I hate it when my friend does that. grrr
The thing is, I got her onto lucid dreaming, and now she's better than me. She gets all "ooh, look at me, I can have a lucid dream without even trying."

#13: PHANTOM_LOVER_4EVER Author: Namine PostPosted: Sun 01 Jun, 2008
    ----
phantom_lover_4ever wrote:
I hate it when my friend does that. grrr
The thing is, I got her onto lucid dreaming, and now she's better than me. She gets all "ooh, look at me, I can have a lucid dream without even trying."



Wow ^^^ really? That's pretty messed up! So now she's 'better' than you? She couldn't possible be THAT good...right? I meen, well you know. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get them soon enough. I know exactly how you feel. overspannen Maybe we could talk some time! wiske PM me reallybiggrin.

#14: Re: Im mad.... Author: antwan711 PostPosted: Wed 04 Jun, 2008
    ----
Mac00 wrote:
<mod>moved from pathways forum to gen luc moogle </mod>

Im mad my brother hes had like 3 lucid dreams and he says they just happen he doenst fully concentrate on having them .... hmmmmm .... eh


hey, how much attention to pay to your other dreams? the idea of lucid dreaming should excite you, but, IMO, the normal dreams should too. maybe you can spend more time with them and your creative imagination, create meanings and play around, be open to insights.... and watch increased lucidity come with time.

#15:  Author: mattias PostPosted: Thu 05 Jun, 2008
    ----
Quote:
hey, how much attention to pay to your other dreams? the idea of lucid dreaming should excite you, but, IMO, the normal dreams should too. maybe you can spend more time with them and your creative imagination, create meanings and play around, be open to insights.... and watch increased lucidity come with time.


Agreed! I know it sucks not to have LD's, but try to give your ND's attention too! The more attention you give them, the better you'll remember them. They can be really fun, trust me.



LD4all » General Lucidness


Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com