Food in lucidity...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#16:  Author: tosxyChor PostPosted: Tue 06 Jul, 2010
    ----
I ate plenty of things in dreams, and their taste can range everywhere from nonexistant to absolutely delicious and better-than-the-real-thing ^^ But most of the time (in ND's, at least) food tasted just pretty good. biggrin

#17:  Author: Sonia PostPosted: Thu 08 Jul, 2010
    ----
tosxyChor wrote:
I ate plenty of things in dreams, and their taste can range everywhere from nonexistant to absolutely delicious and better-than-the-real-thing ^^ But most of the time (in ND's, at least) food tasted just pretty good. biggrin

Same kind of experience here.

My own experience isn't that extensive, but I have a few memories. One time I was eating the walls in a place not unlike my grandmother's house, and it was light and sugary, but a bit on the weak side. In a lucid dream.

I think I can recall being in a normal dream where I was eating something...some sort of dream-dish, very hearty yet exotic, and it was immensely flavorful. I don't think I ever had anything quite like it in real life.

Aside from that, I can't really remember much else.

#18:  Author: Rathez PostPosted: Fri 09 Jul, 2010
    ----
Lucid food is amazing. I ate some salt and vinegar chips in one of my lucid dreams, and it was amazingly good. It was like eating the perfect chip everytime.

#19:  Author: Rabid Eskimo PostPosted: Fri 09 Jul, 2010
    ----
It does seem like everything you eat has such strong and delightful taste.

#20:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Fri 09 Jul, 2010
    ----
I have had very different experiences with eating. It can sometimes taste good, but most often it tastes like thin air. Drinking something in dreams is something different, i have had the most amazing fruit juice and cider. I am still looking for the "perfect orange juice" i had in a dream many years ago!

On the other hand, sunlight tasted very sweet and spicy, like strong ginger tea with a lot of honey. Glass tasted a little salty and a little sweet, and a circle i drew in the air tasted like cotton candy.

#21:  Author: Himnes PostPosted: Fri 09 Jul, 2010
    ----
Food is wonderful in dreams ^^ . I've tasted two things, cola and blueberry cupcakes. Both were delicious even though the cola tasted like citron.

#22:  Author: Essa PostPosted: Fri 09 Jul, 2010
    ----
Ohh m' lord, I had chocolate cake once...it was amaaaazing.

But then again I had a pill once, and it tasted like chalk\baby powder. -___-

#23:  Author: Ch3rry PostPosted: Sat 10 Jul, 2010
    ----
I love eating in dreams. I can eat as much as I want without the extra calories and it taste like the real thing. Taste is probably one of my strongest senses in dreams.

#24:  Author: goog10 PostPosted: Mon 12 Jul, 2010
    ----
I've never drank or smelled in my lucid dreams (that i can remember, anyways) but I have had some interesting experiences with eating. This one time I was in a foodstore and saw an ice cream carton sitting next to the orange juice(i have no idea why) I opened it and it was vanilla, but when I ate it, I couldn't taste anything at all. I thought about the flavor of vanilla icecream, and tasted it. I thought about the taste of chocolate, and that's what it tasted like! I proceeded to make it taste like strawberry and orange before getting bored and leaving.
In another dream, I saw a stuffed animal bunny and turned to a DC. I held it up and took a bite out of its head, causing the DC to look at me like I was crazy. Just as I wished it would, it tasted like a white chocolate truffel. Mmmm. I promptly stuffed the whole thing in my mouth. Thats another thing I noticed-I can stuff a crazy amount of food in my mouth at one time and still eat it without a problem. The flavor was strong, but only when I really concentrated on it.

#25:  Author: Lizard King PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul, 2010
    ----
i ate some drugs once in a ld and it got really blurry and crazy after that

#26:  Author: WASD PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul, 2010
    ----
Lizard King wrote:
i ate some drugs once in a ld and it got really blurry and crazy after that

I drank alcohol once and had a blackout :D I think the dream continued after that, not sure.

#27:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Fri 16 Jul, 2010
    ----
It would seem toothpaste tastes the same in an LD

#28:  Author: rcslaney PostPosted: Sat 17 Jul, 2010
    ----
I remember my first LD. I was in a dark car park in the empty night and then suddenly I became lucid (I have no idea how). I remembered reading on ld4all that you can materialize objects so I closed my eyes and imagined I had a McDonalds chicken legend in my hand. I opened my eyes slowly, as to not wake up, and then in my hand I had a McDonalds chicken legend with Mayo in my hand. I took a bite and it felt exhilarating. I could feel the warm chicken, cool Mayo, crispy batter and the texture of it. It was beautiful, and then a week after, I was in a restaurant and I cant remember what I ate, but it was brilliant.

Overall, food tastes brilliant in lucid dreams.

#29:  Author: XwolfbroX PostPosted: Tue 20 Jul, 2010
    ----
I've only had food in a dream once, it was a pizza, with pepperoni and Italian sausage, my favorite.
it tasted so good, I've never had one thing that tasted better.
I've found that in dreams, memories of food is extremely exaggerated.
a cake you've had the night before that tasted good appears in your dream, you take a bite, and if you taste it at all, it seems to have been made by the hands of god himself.

It just makes dreaming all the better.

#30:  Author: mattias PostPosted: Tue 20 Jul, 2010
    ----
XwolfbroX wrote:
It just makes dreaming all the better.

Sure does. Why do you think Writerscube always stops for some tea and sandwiches?

Most of the times I taste food it has no taste sadblauw But I've had a few times with taste and they are pretty good. The most delicious thing I've had in a LD is probably water though lol I've never had such fresh, cold, perfect water!

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 4
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com