#31:  Author: idanl09 PostPosted: Sun 25 Jul, 2010
    ----
I ate a blanket, tastes like a unsweet cotton candy lol

#32:  Author: StarryGwee PostPosted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010
    ----
I ate a brick wall..tasted like cardboard and sugar

#33:  Author: DreamGirl19 PostPosted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010
    ----
Most of the times I taste food it has no taste sadblauw But I've had a few times with taste and they are pretty good. The most delicious thing I've had in a LD is probably water though lol I've never had such fresh, cold, perfect water! [/quote] That's what I have! Water is propbably the normal thing there is! I also taste food with no taste. it was McDonalds, and it tasted like glue! (The milkshakes are good) The food in my dreams are pretty normal in a food court in a mall, and some foods are international, so that's cool to see all the delicous foods!

#34:  Author: rcslaney PostPosted: Mon 26 Jul, 2010
    ----
Really all you have to do is imagine it will taste nice and it will.

#35:  Author: L.Dreamer13 PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul, 2010
    ----
I had a bland looking sweet that tasted so nice from a dream years ago and I never knew how to describe the taste. Recently I bought a shampoo Australian Balm Mint and it smelt almost exactly like the sweet smile

#36:  Author: Razeth PostPosted: Wed 28 Jul, 2010
    ----
I remember one time I was in class and I randomly started drinking coke lach1. It was amazing, actually.

#37:  Author: x Puffycloud x PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul, 2010
    ----
Now I want to go to a lucid buffet! lach1 All I can eat amazing-tasting food!!!

#38:  Author: idanl09 PostPosted: Sat 31 Jul, 2010
    ----
Just open the door for "The Lucid Eat All You Can!".

#39:  Author: WASD PostPosted: Sun 01 Aug, 2010
    ----
x Puffycloud x wrote:
Now I want to go to a lucid buffet! lach1 All I can eat amazing-tasting food!!!

I usually go to supermarkets and eat everything i can party1 But those who own the store gets angry!

#40:  Author: Don Anonymus PostPosted: Sun 01 Aug, 2010
    ----
I never ate something in a ND or LD. sadblauw I remember a very (but very) old dream, when I wanted to eat this chocolate I had in my hand. I was very happy and opened it. I can recall it looking just like a RL chocolate. And right in the moment when I wanted to bite it, I woke up cry. (grin)

Like said, I never tasted food in a dream though...

#41:  Author: Kirbypowered PostPosted: Tue 03 Aug, 2010
    ----
I haven't had food in a dream before either, that I can recall. I must make it a LDing goal. XP

I wonder what you're brain would make a food you've never tasted before taste like. I imagine it'd be whatever you think it'll taste like, but it's still interesting to think about.

#42:  Author: Xerosnake90 PostPosted: Tue 03 Aug, 2010
    ----
I actually summoned a piece of watermelon (why that, I dunno) to eat in my first LD I had today. I can't recall if it was anything amazing, it tasted ok XD I just knew I loved food in my dreams and I wanted something to eat.

#43:  Author: Vampirism45 PostPosted: Wed 11 Aug, 2010
    ----
Food in my dreams taste exactly like food in RL. My sense of taste in dreams happens to be quite strong. Once in an LD (which isn't in my DJ), I decided to eat fruit salad and cream pie. I ate the fruit salad, and it tasted really good, but I woke up before I got to the cream pie. sadblauw

#44:  Author: wanttodelete19 PostPosted: Thu 12 Aug, 2010
    ----

Last edited by wanttodelete19 on Sun 09 Jun, 2019; edited 1 time in total

#45:  Author: SnowyDreams PostPosted: Mon 16 Aug, 2010
    ----
The food in my LDs and non-LDs is mostly awesome. It tastes just like it does in real life. (But that also applies to the food I don't like, though I rarely eat anything I dislike in dreams.) I remember one in particular when I was on a non-sugar diet... I visited a shopping center only consisting of bakeries and candy stores. And everything was free. And I never got full. Imagine my chagrin when my alarm clock set off >_>

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 4
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com