LD4all Quest 52: be your own guardian Angel
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#16:  Author: Lolz4All PostPosted: Mon 08 Feb, 2010
    ----
I had a lengty Lucid dream this night.. but i was too ignorant to do it -.- Stupid urge to do stuff..
ah, why am I blaiming? twas quiet fun.

#17:  Author: T being PostPosted: Thu 11 Feb, 2010
    ----
This morning school was cancelled, so I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for some lucid dreaming. When I fell back asleep after learning that school wasn't on, I fell into a dream and became lucid fairly instantly without performing any reality checks - I just knew it was a dream. I was in a large, well-lit cave with a greenish/yellowish glow, and I asked myself what this moon's quest was, but I had forgotten. I strained my mind until it came to me that the quest was to meet with my "Spirit Guide". Whether this was a previous quest or not doesn't come to mind right now, but I called out for my spirit guide, and a group of children all appeared and claimed to be my spirit guide. This confused and frustrated me, I fell to the ground and woke up in an empty room, where a single young girl was, who claimed that the other children were lying to confuse me, and thy she was the real spirit guide. She seemed to be an un-earthly being like an angel. She walked away and I tried to follow her but she went too fast, I couldn't keep up.

#18:  Author: Lucid_Mike PostPosted: Sat 13 Feb, 2010
    ----
Nice dream, T being.

I did it! I successfully completed this month's moon quest! Check it out right here.

#19:  Author: Adderad PostPosted: Mon 15 Feb, 2010
    ----
I'll totally try, since i got my first LD, and then another one in the same month!
I am pretty confident about this overall.

#20:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Mon 22 Feb, 2010
    ----
Succeeded :D

#21:  Author: Lolz4All PostPosted: Thu 25 Feb, 2010
    ----
Fudgeh, I can't seem to get close enough to where my future tells me the stuff D:
I could get to the summoning part. But it feeled as the wrong person... meh
And a bit later lost my Lucidity.

#22:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Sun 28 Feb, 2010
    ----

Congratulations

Lucid_Mike

for earning your wings with this Quest!

boogie boogie

and well done for everyone who tried but didn't succeed this time colgate

Another opportunity to earn your wings in the next Quest smile

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com