I am a Lucid Dreamer: Commanding the Subconscious Mind
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Article Space

#31:  Author: BenDrummin58 PostPosted: Mon 14 Jun, 2010
    ----
Keep it up guys smile . It's almost too easy to get what you want, now.

#32:  Author: KauaiDreamer PostPosted: Mon 14 Jun, 2010
    ----
BenDrummin58 wrote:
Keep it up guys smile . It's almost too easy to get what you want, now.
Haha, guess the law of attraction works!
I am KauaiDreamer a strong lucid dreamer who can heal when lucid. lucid
How's that for an affirmation?

#33:  Author: #Six PostPosted: Mon 14 Jun, 2010
    ----
KauaiDreamer wrote:
I am KauaiDreamer a strong lucid dreamer who can heal when lucid. How's that for an affirmation?

Great. smile It is in the present moment.

A few days ago I repeated to myself many times for a couple of days:
"I am Lucid Dreaming."
Yesterday, in a dream I was at first unconsciously involved in a situation when I said to myself, "I Am Lucid Dreaming." And was so Lucid.

#34:  Author: Cirnol64 PostPosted: Tue 15 Jun, 2010
    ----
I read the "Forming a Relationship with your Subconscious" and ever since I said "In 7 hours I will realize I am dreaming" I've been having lucid moments for s few seconds and then I forget I'm dreaming again or I don't care enough because I want to see what happens in my normal dream.
(Side note: The night I said that, I had a nightmare after a long time and actually saved myself from a terrible fate :D )

#35:  Author: matt8690 PostPosted: Tue 15 Jun, 2010
    ----
Great post Ben. Lately I have been stressing the importance of telling myself that "I will have a lucid dream" instead of using the phrase, "I am a lucid dreamer". I am going to give this a try every time I do a reality check, or whenever I remember this post, and also incorporate it into my WBTB tonight to see how it works. Thanks again Ben, this has really changed my perspective on how to ask for a lucid dream.

I am Matt, and I am a lucid dreamer.

#36: Masterful Author: iammoto PostPosted: Wed 16 Jun, 2010
    ----
I AM a lucid dreamer.

I AM a god who co-creates the reality around him with the universe.

I AM able to be lucid while performing extended experiments in the dreamstate.

I AM able to master WILD's.

What about "can".

Namaste

#37:  Author: Lucid_Sockhat PostPosted: Wed 16 Jun, 2010
    ----
I do believe this post has reached "Epic Awesome" status. ^^

#38:  Author: Ambsi PostPosted: Wed 16 Jun, 2010
    ----
I have a question...
Lately I've been trying to induce more lucid dreams with the "In ... hours" line, but it's not working quite well xD I keep waking up at 4-5 o' clock in the morning, but that is when my visualized "timer" should reach 0 and I'm supposed to realize I'm dreaming.
Even when I still have some time left (like last night), it's still not enough to fall asleep again and start dreaming.

Well, I can't exactly get lucid when I'm not even dreaming! Should I use shorter intervals? :\ I'm worried that the REM-sleep won't be very... good so early in the morning.
Any advice?

Edit: Oh gosh eek2 I think I just realized what I'm doing wrong Whenever I said "realize I'm dreaming" I associated that with feeling my surroundings... And my surroundings at that moment were my bedsheets and my pillow! lach1
Gosh I'm such an idiot Next time I'll try visualizing myself in a dream, hahaha xD

#39:  Author: Lumbar PostPosted: Tue 17 Aug, 2010
    ----
Amazing post simply amazing after reading this Post i had figured out I always do the I am check im always telling people Why do you say you cannot do it? if its still hard I sometimes go Why not? Why shouldnt i be able to do this? Now i am going to take this AND fit it into my mind to Have a lucid dream i Have had many lucid dreams But i will make them more controllable and to do what i wish to do in my dreams, It can happen and it will. smile dragon

#40:  Author: PSCahill PostPosted: Wed 18 Aug, 2010
    ----
This is a fabulous post! The very first lucid dream I had, I found out how important it is to be able to command your unconscious mind, to tell it who is boss. I woke up inside of a dream, sitting up in a balcony of a theatre, and I just watched, fascinated, the players on the stage...I knew it was not real life...but at some point, I started clapping, and said that is so wonderful! The stage players all turned, looked at me, and said, How did SHE get in here? You aren't allowed in here! I got kicked out, and woke up immediately. Darn~ Took me a lot of lucid dreams to tell those dream characters to back off, I was in control now. I showed them...I would just snap my fingers and make the one arguing with me disappear! I said, who else wants to challenge my authority? They pretty much let me run the show after that! Fun! It's YOUR mind!

#41:  Author: Lucid_Sockhat PostPosted: Thu 19 Aug, 2010
    ----
PSCahill wrote:
The stage players all turned, looked at me, and said, How did SHE get in here? You aren't allowed in here! I got kicked out, and woke up immediately.

lach2

#42:  Author: Don Anonymus PostPosted: Sun 29 Aug, 2010
    ----
Eh... wow ? I'm shocked ! I gotta read this every day until it gets in my mind. I forget things easily. I'll note this URL somewhere.

Thousand thanks for sharing such a deep but simple theory with us !

And BenDrummin58, feel happy for making so many other people happy smile !

#43:  Author: utah PostPosted: Sun 05 Dec, 2010
    ----
Great stuff Ben, this and the thread from 2006 as well.
I realized that my mantras are bad so i will use one of yours (At (insert AM time here) tomorrow, I will realize I'm dreaming ) for a while and then i will see how it works.
Thanks Ben ! tumbsuplinkswitteduim

#44:  Author: LucidLife74 PostPosted: Wed 08 Dec, 2010
    ----
I just want to say that this is going to help me tremendously!!! Thank you soooo much!

~I AM a lucid dreamer!~

#45:  Author: eltane PostPosted: Wed 19 Jan, 2011
    ----
Thanks alot for posting this useful information.

I am a lucid dreamer!

LD4all » Article Space

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 5
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com