Inception Dream Control Manual
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#46:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Thu 19 Aug, 2010
    ----
@One Dreamer: please use spoiler tags! I have put them there for you twice now.

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#47:  Author: WASD PostPosted: Thu 19 Aug, 2010
    ----
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#48:  Author: One Dreamer PostPosted: Fri 20 Aug, 2010
    ----
Oops I apologize PasQuale, I did not see the tags. Will do! Thanks for letting me know smile

#49:  Author: O'Neill PostPosted: Sat 21 Aug, 2010
    ----
Wow, it's great smile

#50: Inception Author: Shadow of a Day PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul, 2012
    ----
He guys,
I'm fairly new to LD, and one of my main inspirations was inception. smile
But recently I was wondering, Do any of you think it's actually possible to change things like your own character during a lucid dream by 'Planting' an idea in your subconsious?
For example: """You are dreaming lucidly, and start talking to a dream character. after a while you learn he/she/it represents your fears. You wanted to overcome your fair of hights for a long time. So you start asking (or rather telling) the DC, "Make me lose my fair of hights" You wake up the next morning, look out of the window, and suddenly notice, You aren't afraid anymore""""
I was wondering because while in a LD you are in direct contact with your subconsious.
I'd like to hear what you all think about this? eh
(I haven't been able to test this myself, because I haven't had a proper LD since I thought of this sadblauw )

#51: Re: Inception Author: Paulius PostPosted: Tue 10 Jul, 2012
    ----
Shadow of a day wrote:
He guys,
I'm fairly new to LD, and one of my main inspirations was inception. smile
But recently I was wondering, Do any of you think it's actually possible to change things like your own character during a lucid dream by 'Planting' an idea in your subconsious?
For example: """You are dreaming lucidly, and start talking to a dream character. after a while you learn he/she/it represents your fears. You wanted to overcome your fair of hights for a long time. So you start asking (or rather telling) the DC, "Make me lose my fair of hights" You wake up the next morning, look out of the window, and suddenly notice, You aren't afraid anymore""""
I was wondering because while in a LD you are in direct contact with your subconsious.
I'd like to hear what you all think about this? eh
(I haven't been able to test this myself, because I haven't had a proper LD since I thought of this sadblauw )

There are reports of people who have cured their phobias with lucid dreaming. I'm not really sure how to exactly do it, but it might work. It's worth to give it a shot.

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  :| |:
Page 4 of 4
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com