Whose DCs have said the strangest things? Part II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#61:  Author: Ebilshrimp PostPosted: Mon 17 Jun, 2013
    ----
"First we have tea, then we see to the hair of these troubled people. Wait, should that be see to the troubled hair of these people?"

Just.. what..

#62:  Author: Limitles PostPosted: Tue 18 Jun, 2013
    ----
After a quick browsing through my DJ's I found these

I was watching people talk in a room. Leonidas from the movie 300 was there as well as scientists. (I had never seen 300 before)
The scientists mentioned something about a war
Leonidus: But that was 200 years ago!
Scientist(s): no... (Apparently the scientists had resurrected him)
Leonidus: Noo!
Scientist: You were buried 8 FEET DEEP!
Leonidus: *more screaming* apparently that meant he wouldn't go to heaven

I am in a car and we suddenly swerve off an overpass and land on the top of a parking structure and break through to the floor beneath.
I say,"well that wasn't so bad"
Our car suddenly falls through 3 or 4 more levels to the bottom floor. Our car is on the side and I push through the broken glass and lay down on the floor. I throw up and I am pretty sure I am hurt pretty bad. I look to my right back into the car and see my family smiling and laughing, as if wondering why I feel so bad. I throw up some more.

I am somewhere and there are giant Yellow rectangular things sticking out of the ground. Apparently I am actually watching it on YouTube and I scroll down and look at the top comments.
The first one reads, "They look like French fries"
The second was, "Man, how much does he smoke?"

I am in my room suddenly becoming lucid
Me: Oh my god I'm dreaming!! I walk into the hallway and see my brother he says
Brother: Wow.... You REALLY think you're dreaming?
Me: Oh..... meh *lose lucidity*

D: Can I pleeeease has that burger??
Me: Oh, sorry I don't have it
D: Pleaaase!!
Me: Dude I don't have it!
D: Let me check your backpack! He takes it and starts looking
Me: I don't have it... He opens the first zipper...nothing. He opens the second zipper and under something wrapped up was a burger and fries he takes it runs off saying Thank you!!! I stand there not knowing what to say...

M: Hey thanks for letting me borrow your swim suit! He takes off my swimsuit which he was wearing and he is wearing another swim suit beneath it. I asked him why he needed to have mine
He just starts giggling

Dad: don't you think H (my brother) thinks just like Ben Franklin?
Me: Kinda....

#63:  Author: The0neThe0nly PostPosted: Wed 26 Jun, 2013
    ----
I have a few funny ones:

I walk into a classroom in my school. Everyone has a snail on their hand. The teacher explains how they were used as pets in Ancient Egypt.

I turned on the television and saw my mother doing a weather report. She reported that two hurricanes were headed for our area. They were both completely red and huge on the weather map. I told my mother who was in the same room, not watching, about the two hurricanes and her being on TV. She just laughed.

This is so good, keep it going!

#64:  Author: Absymbel PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug, 2013
    ----
In the dream my mom made the "joke" "diarrhea may spoil our emissions" whatsthat While I was dreaming it seemed really funny though...

#65:  Author: Absymbel PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug, 2013
    ----
Also not something character actually SAID but a few nights ago I had a dream I was waiting for and then riding on a bus the number of which was 1984 which is the year I was born

#66:  Author: *Laurelindo* PostPosted: Tue 27 Aug, 2013
    ----
I had a dream when I tried to get past some kind of fence, but all gates were locked.
Then some small girl came and told me to climb the fence at a certain place, and then started singing "You gotta move on" over and over. eh

I feel like this means something, but I'm not sure what - something about finding solutions to problems in less obvious ways, I guess.

#67:  Author: Absymbel PostPosted: Sun 01 Sep, 2013
    ----
I just had a dream where my brother's computer stopped working and I asked my mom why and she said it was due to "resonance wire decay" whatsthat

#68:  Author: Mismagius PostPosted: Mon 16 Sep, 2013
    ----
Try having a dream that your dog was called 'MAX', after a radiator, by your mom and his food gets called....SAM. o_O;

All in capitals.

#69:  Author: eMander PostPosted: Thu 19 Sep, 2013
    ----
Not sure if this counts, but I remember hearing a voice during HH that used a really bizarre simile. I don't remember the first part, but it went basically like:

something something is "like having lunch with a dinner bully."

eh

#70:  Author: Minecraftrocks PostPosted: Fri 20 Sep, 2013
    ----
When I had my first LD, I wanted to experience what I always wanted to do: talk to a DC.
So I ran to the first DC I saw: a 45 years old woman (she looked like my biology teacher) and I asked her:
"-What do you know about me?
- I live my life..."

Then I lost lucidity.
Do you think there is a meaning?

#71:  Author: *Laurelindo* PostPosted: Sun 22 Sep, 2013
    ----
Long ago when I was a kid I had a dream where Richie Rich sat at a table with a couple friends and told a waitress "No thanks, I don't want Maxi".

Wut?

#72:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Wed 16 Apr, 2014
    ----
From last night's dream....

Quote:
The nemesis arrives "The book is useless to you now. The pages are blank. Didn't you know that any book can be erased with just one word???"

eh

#73:  Author: mattias PostPosted: Tue 13 May, 2014
    ----
I was looking through an old DJ last night and found this, said by a little girl "There are two things inside my body that are nowhere else: white and black. High five.", then we high five lach1

#74:  Author: Absymbel PostPosted: Wed 16 Jul, 2014
    ----
mattias wrote:
pistol_pete7 wrote:
Some DC said this in a dream of mine although I didn't see the person (they were in a different room).
"Lumberjack? More like a lumberjoke!"
Some people started to laugh.

I love puns. Dream puns are even better! Usually waaay more... wacky. grin

I had something kind of similar in a dream: I was talking with someone else about ideas for monsters for some game we were making and he suggested a radioactive bull called a "Chernobull" :D

#75:  Author: schusteb PostPosted: Thu 07 Aug, 2014
    ----
So I had my first LD last night. When I finally realized that I was dreaming (by looking down at my hands and seeing my middle two fingers shrivel into stubs) I went up to one of my co-workers, obviously a DC, and said. "Hey! I'm dreaming! I can control it too!"

His Response: "No s***? That's awesome!"

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
Page 5 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com