The Secret of Frequent Lucid Dreamers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
LD4all » Article Space

#76:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Wed 14 Jan, 2015
    ----
So the key is THE CRITICAL QUESTION.

I get the feeling that, "What was I just doing?" wouldn't work for me. But I do like Wyvern's
"Is this realistic? Why? What was I doing before to get to this point?"
since it brings the thought of a possible dream to mind first instead of the tedious review of the last hour.

#77:  Author: Cyelle PostPosted: Sat 24 Jan, 2015
    ----
Indeed, I thing THE critical question is different from a people to another, each of us has to find the one that corresponds to his personality.

As far as I'm concerned I feel frustrated because on the four LD I had (I wish I had more ! cry ) i jus't don't know with three of them how I became lucid ! For two, I was in a corridor I didn't know and it came to my mind that I was lucid, and another one I was in my job, during a meeting, and then I just realized, without knowing why, that it was a dream (how wonderfull was this one, I jumped on the table and shouted what I thought about my colleagues grin )

And I said in a previous post, in the last LD, I did my RC and it didn't work ! I realized then because the room in which I was had another wall.

To me, I think I have to be aware of the place I am and the people I am with.

Thank you for this very intersting article.

#78:  Author: NinjaX PostPosted: Tue 08 Sep, 2015
    ----
many thanks from germany smile

#79:  Author: deeetroitm8 PostPosted: Tue 06 Jun, 2017
    ----
Such an awesome post, thanks it was a good read smile

#80:  Author: karl035 PostPosted: Tue 11 Jul, 2017
    ----
Lumbar wrote:
Amazing post, I will be trying this for a while now, lucid mindset here I come. ^^

Now I just need to drill these questions and awareness into my system and do it without thinking i'm comparateur assurance chat wasting my time, or it's too much effort. Which it seemed to be for the first days. And still is a bit. 1st Lucid Dream Here I Come.

dragon dragon dragon

Hello!
This is my first time here and i just want to say that I’m very happy to be here and to share my opinion.
Thanks!

LD4all » Article Space

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  :| |:
Page 6 of 6
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com