+1/like/tweet/share your LD4all addiction :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

#16:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Fri 10 Jun, 2011
    ----
Hey Don,

Thanks for the feedback smile which homepage do you mean by the ' old' homepage? ( since there are several ' old' homepages grin

I always welcome feedback about LD4all so don't hesitate to PM me or post in the feedback forum colgate

#17:  Author: Cornelia Xaos PostPosted: Fri 10 Jun, 2011
    ----
I'm number 11!

#18:  Author: S0lll0s PostPosted: Sat 11 Jun, 2011
    ----
Counter got back to 0 ?!?!? I made it back up on 1 but what did happen
cry help! whatsthat

Edit: uhhhm, okkayy? Its back on 11 now -.-
eek2

#19:  Author: Don Anonymus PostPosted: Sat 11 Jun, 2011
    ----
pasQuale wrote:
Which homepage do you mean by the ' old' homepage? ( since there are several ' old' homepages grin

I meant the one which was before this one. I'm only since last year around here, I only know the one one year ago + the one after you made the video's about lucid dreaming. This one is the new one... for me.

pasQuale wrote:
I always welcome feedback about LD4all so don't hesitate to PM me or post in the feedback forum colgate

I was afraid that people would really jump on me hardly. I had in mind not to comment and just keep my opinion. I am really surprised about your mentality of viewing such "criticism", and really appreciate your post. smile

#20:  Author: Svenshinhan PostPosted: Mon 27 Jun, 2011
    ----
Number 15 from me. Cheers!

#21:  Author: Kirbypowered PostPosted: Mon 27 Jun, 2011
    ----
Huh, when I first read the topic name I thought it meant something along the lines of "+1 lucid dream for everyone!" but as a clever pun. I'm off to go click a button now. (I hardly go to the homepage, I think I should start doing that more)

#22:  Author: Qu PostPosted: Tue 12 Jul, 2011
    ----
Edit: new buttons have been added to the homepage:
Facebook like
Tweet
& share ( loads of options)

Be generous with clicking those buttons and help spread the word about LD4all smile the more addic-- I mean lucid dreamers, the merrier! grin

#23:  Author: AtheneWINS PostPosted: Sat 30 Jul, 2011
    ----
I have to admit im addicted to lucid dreams, but it dosn't affect me negative so what ever smile

LD4all » LD4all news and announcements

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com