How did you get here? Part II
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#1: How did you get here? Part II Author: JL4236 PostPosted: Sat 22 Apr, 2006
    ----
<mod>This is Part II of the topic .... the first post and the poll were moved to part III ..... the previous part is here the next part is here. dragon</mod>

I found a link on the Dream Views forum. I lurked for a while and then decided to join after very much enjoying what I had read. I took forever to decide on a username, but finally settled on 'Art Vandelay' named after the alter ego of Seinfeld's George Costanza smile

#2:  Author: Xsparky PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr, 2006
    ----
Wyvern brought me here!! =D Hehe, she told me about lucid dreams and this place for a while, but I didnt actually remember to get around to signing up untill she wrote it down for me XD hehe.

#3:  Author: plehrar PostPosted: Tue 25 Apr, 2006
    ----
Shroomery.org forums, think there was a few different links in a lucid dreaming \dreams topic

#4:  Author: Bullseye PostPosted: Mon 01 May, 2006
    ----
Well, ermmm I think I came here from a link, from a link, from a link... well I think you get the picture, I can no longer remember where that link was, I think it started with a site about pen spinning, that linked to a site about becoming ambidextrous and so on, I can no longer find the actual link that got me here. shy2

#5:  Author: LizardKing PostPosted: Mon 01 May, 2006
    ----
someone posted a thread on another forum i frequent regarding lucid dreams. part of the thread was a link to this wikibook. i followed the links in there to here.

#6:  Author: NecroGS PostPosted: Sun 14 May, 2006
    ----
I found a bunch of links on the Lucid Dreaming wikibook to this site.

#7:  Author: wanderer nico PostPosted: Sun 14 May, 2006
    ----
i googled "lucid dreams" and ld4all was the one i looked at after lucidity.com

#8:  Author: dylnuge PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
From the Wikipedia. Guess that counts as a link to another site.

#9:  Author: RLC Davidson PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
dylnuge wrote:
From the Wikipedia. Guess that counts as a link to another site.

Same here.

#10:  Author: Penguin PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
Just browsing google for sites that could better inform me on the subject of lucid dreaming. =]

#11:  Author: Caz PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
I can't remember exactly but I'm quite sure I stumbled across ld4all using google.

#12:  Author: Neko PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
I came across the lucid dreaming Wikibook, and I saw a link to LD4all in it. So, that's how I got here. smile

#13:  Author: callender55 PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
i got linked to the site through the vaults of erowid (which is a sweet site). i was looking through meditation, drumming, and came across dreaming, which led me to a link here

#14:  Author: MatrixManNe0 PostPosted: Tue 25 Jul, 2006
    ----
'Tis a long and tragic story, involving heartache and death to a few loved ones.

Not really, but I thought that would be an interesting opener.

Originally, I read a random article about "dreaming whatever you want to dream about". I saw the term "lucid dream" tossed about a few times in these articles. I never thought to google it...

A year or so later, I thought about these dreams again, and decided to pursue them. I'd recently learned about wikipedia, so I wiki'd it. I saw links at the bottom (including ld4all), but decided that I could manage by using just the article. After a few nights of failing, I grew frustrated and gave up.

A few months later, I came back to the article and decided to check all the links (starting with this one).

And that, my friends, is the tale of how I got here. Elapsed time - ~1.5 years

#15:  Author: oddish PostPosted: Sun 30 Jul, 2006
    ----
I got here twice...both by the same way~ Randomly wandering around the internet like I do when I'm bored out of my wits. =P

I don't feel like telling which site I ran here from. The second time. Because i forgot how I got here the first time.. =P

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 10
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com