6. Rhewin; 5-7 minutes; Defeat Xander
7. ZRVera: 5 minutes; Rifle shooting practice
8. GHOSTIE11: 2-5min; Getting to Ceeia
9. Nicklebrick : 10-25 minutes : Fly a dragon
10. noobdreamer: 3-5 minutes : transform into a cat
11. Puce; 7-10 minutes; board a ship and travel to a random location

#17:  Author: Limitles PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011
    ----
Awesome! we have reached 10 so the first task will be starting the nearest Friday. Which with time differences im ganna have to figure this out... neutral

#18:  Author: geekboy PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011
    ----
1. Thorn; 3-5 minutes; swim underwater
2. Scipio Xaos; 1.5 minutes; Reach the Portal
3. Mimmo; 3-5 minutes; Find my other self and have him answer some questions
4. c0ffee; 2-5 minutes; Fly oversea
5. BeRightBack; 2-5 minutes; Teleport
6. Rhewin; 5-7 minutes; Defeat Xander
7. ZRVera: 5 minutes; Rifle shooting practice
8. GHOSTIE11: 2-5min; Getting to Ceeia
9. Nicklebrick : 10-25 minutes : Fly a dragon
10. noobdreamer: 3-5 minutes : transform into a cat
11. Puce; 7-10 minutes; board a ship and travel to a random location
12. Geekboy; 3-5 minutes; meet a dear friend of mine

IM in im in!

#19:  Author: ZRVera PostPosted: Wed 19 Oct, 2011
    ----
Whoops, guess I shouldn't be going "D: I dun wanna do my DJ this morning" since I should be keeping it again for the LC... Oh well, takes just two days to get it back. XD

Also, yay geeksie!

#20:  Author: Limitles PostPosted: Fri 21 Oct, 2011
    ----
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

The first task will be posted a couple hours earlier due to conflict with me tonight smile

#21:  Author: Limitles PostPosted: Fri 21 Oct, 2011
    ----
Task #1 Turn Your World Upside down!

Start out with something somewhat easy yet very cool ;D Got this idea from a commercial. Im sure we have all tilted our heads upside down at some point and imagined what it was like to be able to walk on the ceiling! (i know i have) When recording the dream, either post a link to your DJ or just write it on here. Also include as much detail as possible as i will enjoy reading these :D

Basic Task(s)
  • Change the laws of gravity allowing you to walk on the ceiling/ walk upside down etc. 30 points

• Have everything around you affected by gravity (couch, chairs, house) all fly toward the sky 30 points

• Have the ability to choose what is affected by this "gravity" 10 points per object with a maximum of 5 objects.

Secondary Task(s)

• Walk outside, if the gravity still consists outside and you fall into space/atmosphere you are awarded 15 points

• Find the source of this extra gravity! Maybe a new giant planet's gravity is stronger than ours and pulls you to it! 10 points for finding the source

A possible bonus of 10 points for creativity! A possibility of 145 points for this task! The deadline for this task will be October 28th 15:00 GMT[/list][/list]

#22:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct, 2011
    ----
Gravitational changes tounge2 this will be fun to do, except that I still have some phobia to heights left hmm

#23:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct, 2011
    ----
Ooooo.. I haven't played with gravity before... This could be interesting XD

#24:  Author: Nicklebrick PostPosted: Sat 22 Oct, 2011
    ----
The only experience ive had with gravity is doing a standing backflip... whitch takes about 10 seconds to accomplish in my dreams XD

#25:  Author: ZRVera PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct, 2011
    ----
Well, I've got an FLD today, not an LD. I'll be working on that, but hopefully this FLD will help increase my confidence that playing with gravity won't be that hard. ^^

Here's the dream, the first one in my DJ entry for today. I'd say there were six bows. The bows were already up at the ceiling, but I did make them come down to me. I wasn't upside down in my flying either, but usually if I'm flying, I've got ups and downs. This time, I stayed at the ceiling whenever I meant to be flying. I do glide sometimes when on the floor, so it was kinda like that. Never went outside though.

#26:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct, 2011
    ----
Had an ND where I was running with Sonic the Hedgehog. We ran up a wall at one point, but I don't know if it was due to gravity or just momentum from running. I'll leave that up to our TM

And no, I did not intentionally change gravity. I dun think it counts but still worth posting.

#27:  Author: BeRightBack PostPosted: Sun 23 Oct, 2011
    ----
I had a medium length LD last night. Nothing task related, but materializing things and people worked much better than before.

#28:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Mon 24 Oct, 2011
    ----
I had an FLD where I messed with gravity tounge2

Clicketh

#29:  Author: noobdreamer PostPosted: Mon 24 Oct, 2011
    ----
i had a medium length lucid dream last night, i think about 3 minutes (3 LD's in a row!! boogie ), but it had nothing to do with the task

#30:  Author: MimmoO PostPosted: Mon 24 Oct, 2011
    ----
had a long LD yesterday in which i fought my flatmate in a battle to death. I won by shooting her with a tank while i was underwater, the landscape was pretty destroyed

Also a short LD today, in which i attempted transformation, but it didnt work out, and i FA'd.

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 7
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com