How far back does your dream journal go?
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#16:  Author: Louis XIV PostPosted: Mon 28 May, 2012
    ----
My first attempt at writing a dream journal was in 2005. I was twelve. Back then I didn't know that it was possible to work on dream recall, i thought it was simply a question of luck that the dream didn't vanish.

Later, in november 2009, I discovered the whole dream recall and LD thing and decided to record all my dreams. Never stopped ever since.

#17:  Author: MagykKatte PostPosted: Mon 28 May, 2012
    ----
I first wrote in my "official" dream journal September 30, 2011. However, I often had dreams that inspired story plots (unfortunately no dates, but I think they were from June/July/August of 2010) so I wrote those down so I could remember.

#18:  Author: Gizzle PostPosted: Wed 04 Jul, 2012
    ----
I just started my dream journal last month meh I really should have started it a long time ago

#19:  Author: Träumer PostPosted: Sun 23 Jun, 2013
    ----
My DJ goes back to Fall 2012, now I remember my dreams every day, but sometimes i have to be a bit patient until I can recall the dream, but when i remember the first detail, the rest of the dream comes back really fast

#20:  Author: 4therace PostPosted: Tue 09 Jul, 2013
    ----
I started around May 2012, but my dream recall fell back after we moved, and I kind of just "forgot" about writing in my dream journal, which led to me forgetting about reality checks and stuff.

#21:  Author: Clustafer PostPosted: Tue 10 Dec, 2013
    ----
Only early this year. I found out about lucid dreaming pretty recently.

#22:  Author: dreamosis PostPosted: Tue 10 Dec, 2013
    ----
I had journals back to 1998, but I began asking myself "Why keep these?" so I threw them out. I rarely went back and re-read them. Now I wish I hadn't done that. All I kept (unintentionally) was a typed record of my first consciously-induced OBE in 1999.

Currently, I just have written records going back to 2010.

But, of course, I still remember dreams and LDs from childhood that it never occurred to me to write down. The really important dreams I remember well, if not in the same detail that had been preserved in my old journals.

#23:  Author: Fate PostPosted: Wed 11 Dec, 2013
    ----
My journal is in the LD4all DJ section it's entirety. I should make a backup just in case but I never got around to it. It goes back to the Q4 of 2007.

#24:  Author: epona77 PostPosted: Fri 03 Jan, 2014
    ----
I have been keeping a hand written journal since 1989. I've transcribed a lot of them onto the computer and the new ones go either in the handwritten one or the computer, depending on how fast I seem to be losing the details. I am not good about daily recording. I have a habit of not writing them down if I tell them verbally to somebody or if I text one or some other method.

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com