Relaxation and fun in LDs
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#1:  Author: Siiw PostPosted: Wed 23 Feb, 2011
    ----
I sometimes take a walk barefoot in the snow, or go for a swim under the stars in LDs. siiw I did both last night, but didn't post everything. Cold isn't uncomfortable in a dream, so i find the painless cold strangely relaxing.

#2:  Author: Ghosteh PostPosted: Wed 23 Feb, 2011
    ----
Walking on bottom of the sea is relaxing too tounge2

Or just relaxing up in the sky 8D

#3:  Author: Beat Doctor PostPosted: Wed 23 Feb, 2011
    ----
Siiw wrote:
I sometimes take a walk barefoot in the snow, or go for a swim under the stars in LDs. siiw I did both last night, but didn't post everything. Cold isn't uncomfortable in a dream, so i find the painless cold strangely relaxing.

Or just swim through the stars?

#4:  Author: Sander PostPosted: Wed 23 Feb, 2011
    ----
How about relaxing in a hammock hanging above an active volcano?
Should be interesting.

I guess the possibillities are just too endless to find the best way to relax...
Or maybe the best way to relax is by not relaxing at all..... ?

#5:  Author: WASD PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011
    ----
I find everything relaxing to some degree in LD's. Especially flying.

#6:  Author: Rhett PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011
    ----
I want to fall in love with just a cute girl at my school and get our relationship pretty far in one dream :Dwink5

#7:  Author: June PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011
    ----
My last lucid dream was interesting. It was sunny and bright outside and i could feel the cool spring wind on my skin but when i looked up into the sky it was a night sky with clearly showing stars and such. very surreal and very relaxing.
I find the most relaxing things are the highly surreal landscapes my mind can produce, they make me feel at home.

#8:  Author: Sander PostPosted: Thu 24 Feb, 2011
    ----
Wow that sounds nice.
It sounds even better when I realize that it suddenly started snowing again yesterday.

It makes me want to have a lucid dream more and more.

#9:  Author: Beat Doctor PostPosted: Sat 26 Feb, 2011
    ----
Rhett wrote:
I want to fall in love with just a cute girl at my school and get our relationship pretty far in one dream :Dwink5

Never dream of something you can do in reality. wink

#10:  Author: fleshandbone PostPosted: Tue 01 Mar, 2011
    ----
I've been trying to go to a Starbucks to write comedy sketches in a LD, but I haven't gotten a decent one lately sadblauw

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Page 1 of 1
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com