Lucidity Challenge 36: Winner- HeadInTheClouds! Congrats!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#91:  Author: elnaureth PostPosted: Sat 02 Feb, 2013
    ----
I had a medium LD last night where I found the LC party. It was a bunch of people sitting at a restaurant booth. I recognized Nicklebrick, StarryGwee, and Rhewin, and I tried to ask Rhewin what the riddle was but only got gibberish as an answer.

#92:  Author: MagykKatte PostPosted: Sat 02 Feb, 2013
    ----
Totally forgot to put this on here, but I had two medium LD's several nights ago.

#93:  Author: HeadInTheClouds PostPosted: Sun 03 Feb, 2013
    ----
Had a short LD.

#94:  Author: MagykKatte PostPosted: Mon 04 Feb, 2013
    ----
Long lucid last night.

#95:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Tue 05 Feb, 2013
    ----
Holy monkeys I could have sworn I updated this... sorry everyone!

Task 6- FOOD!
It's an oldie but a goodie. One of the most interesting things to do in a dream is to eat something. But hey, who says it has to be edible? I'm sure you guys can be more creative than just ordering a Big Mac!

Eat something- +30 pts
Prepare the food yourself- +20 pts
Every additional thing you eat- +5 pts
Eat something normally inedible- +10 pts

And now to get creative...

Create a new recipe or flavor (that is edible)- +30 pts
Recreate that recipe or flavor in real life- +50 pts

Bon Appetit!

#96:  Author: Thorn PostPosted: Tue 05 Feb, 2013
    ----
I became lucid last night while talking to a cousin via instant messaging, even going so far as to type in "you're dreaming", but I lost it about 10 seconds later. I was kicking myself when I woke up, as I had plans for that lucidity. tounge2

#97:  Author: Thorn PostPosted: Wed 06 Feb, 2013
    ----
Double post for a second consecutive day with lucidity. This was a thirty-second one, although I took more action this time. The first twenty seconds led to a false awakening, which I immediately realized was a dream, but I woke up for real immediately afterwards. I need more time if I want to get things done. :o

#98:  Author: StarryGwee PostPosted: Sat 09 Feb, 2013
    ----
About a minute or two of lucidity. I 'woke' up and checked the projected time on my ceiling, noticed i still had time to sleep. Just as I closed my eyes i noticed that my alarm clock's light was black.. Instead of red. So I RCed, got some funky numbers 6-8 fingers. Flew to find a mountain, and changed the night to day. I lost lucidity when some invisible force threw me from the sky to the grounds, I demolished a couple buildings from the fall. Then went into FLD, but it was pretty neat still.

#99:  Author: HeadInTheClouds PostPosted: Sun 10 Feb, 2013
    ----
Another short LD. I also had a series of dreams where I thought I was lucid at least twice, but I never actually gained control of the dreams. That was fairly frustrating.

#100:  Author: Leijona PostPosted: Sun 10 Feb, 2013
    ----
I enjoyed a few snacks in a ND last night, half eggs and little sushi pieces. ^^

#101:  Author: Thorn PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb, 2013
    ----
In accordance with an incubated dream of Gwee's design from IRC, I met her (from the LC) and two non-LC LD4all members in a medium-length LD last night, as well as eating something normally inedible (not by Gwee's design).

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

#102:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Tue 12 Feb, 2013
    ----
The final task should be up on Wednesday. Sorry for the slightly irregular updates, school's been keeping my attention for the last few weeks. Never take 4 writing-heavy classes at once tounge2

#103:  Author: StarryGwee PostPosted: Fri 15 Feb, 2013
    ----
About a 2 min LD this afternoon. I forgot what triggered my lucidity, I think it was cause I performed a hand rc, I wasn't really convinced until I did the time rc. Did a lot of stabilizing and then flew to my backyard. I thought, since my backyard was so grassy it'd help me visualize the Dreamscape I want to be at. So I stood on my grass barefooted and thought, okay, when I turn around I'll be at the mountains. I turned around to nothing but my house. I try once more without success.

I was frustrated. I decided to try summoning Thorn using the same method he used to find me. I put my hands behind my back and expected somebody to grab it. Then I felt a hand grab onto my wrist. I turn to find 'nobody', but Thorn was there just transparent, his form was still somewhat visible. Afterwards I was able to see his head, just not his body (still transparent). I said to him, "let's go find the mountain!" We both flew off into the sky, there I tried to change up the night to day. Only to fall into an ND

#104:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Fri 15 Feb, 2013
    ----
FINAL TASK!!!!!!

ZOMG IT'S HAPPENED! WE'RE GOING TO ACTUALLY FINISH AN LC :D

And, in keeping with my Time Lord traditions, let's end it on something interesting. In dreams, the world is yours to command and control, and that includes time. So now I want you to bend time. Slow it, speed it up, stop it, put it in reverse. AND WE'RE GOING OUT WITH A BANG, BABY

Every way you manipulate time (slow it, speed it up, etc.): +50 POINTS PER VARIATION

Time to catch up for anyone behind. GET ALL THE POINTS!

#105:  Author: elnaureth PostPosted: Sat 16 Feb, 2013
    ----
I had a short LD where I ate a cookie, ate a plastic bottle with syrup in it, and prepared toaster waffles and ate them. None of it tasted like much. :D

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Page 7 of 9
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com