I felt pain in dream
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
LD4all » General Lucidness

#31:  Author: Tambourine Stream PostPosted: Tue 26 May, 2015
    ----
I've experimented quite a bit with pain when lucid. Pain can tend to be the trigger that dissolves lucidity because I'm focussed on the pain. However, when I'm 'ultra' lucid, I notice that pain is actually not pain - it reminds me of a very fast vibration that feels like pain. I am then able to slow down the vibration (mentally) until it stops - and no more pain. It's great when it works, but it does take quite a lot of concentration, focus and high level lucidity.

#32:  Author: viperman PostPosted: Tue 26 May, 2015
    ----
Tambourine Stream wrote:
I've experimented quite a bit with pain when lucid. Pain can tend to be the trigger that dissolves lucidity because I'm focussed on the pain. However, when I'm 'ultra' lucid, I notice that pain is actually not pain - it reminds me of a very fast vibration that feels like pain. I am then able to slow down the vibration (mentally) until it stops - and no more pain. It's great when it works, but it does take quite a lot of concentration, focus and high level lucidity.

well put, It is exactly as you described for me too.

#33:  Author: Tambourine Stream PostPosted: Tue 26 May, 2015
    ----
viperman wrote:

well put, It is exactly as you described for me too.

smile Glad to find someone who experiences the same.

LD4all » General Lucidness

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  :| |:
Page 3 of 3
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com