Best free alternative to Word for Windows 10?
LD4all » Lucid Lounge

#1: Best free alternative to Word for Windows 10? Author: moogle PostPosted: Fri 08 Sep, 2017
    ----
Been looking around and found link to a list online

Looking at openoffice and libreoffice mainly because I have heard of them before.

My main concern is formatting being messed up when converting between Word and alternative (and sometimes back again).

#2:  Author: Eilatan PostPosted: Fri 08 Sep, 2017
    ----
I've heard great things about OpenOffice, though I haven't used it enough to tell you if it will be messed up when converting between Word / Alternatives.

Both Microsoft (Office) and Google (Docs) have online versions of their programs. They're both pretty great, offering Excel / Spreadsheets as well as their normal Document programs. Personally, I prefer Microsoft's Word Online, because it has most all the features installed Word does.

#3:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Fri 08 Sep, 2017
    ----
Word online you have to pay for it, I believe. Noticed in my search that you can get microsoft office free if you have a valid student email.
I have tried googledocs with Word but messes up formatt. There is also an ability to edit actual Word documents (as Word) but you hve to convert to download .. cue mess. nuu

#4: Re: Best free alternative to Word for Windows 10? Author: Tggtt PostPosted: Fri 08 Sep, 2017
    ----
moogle wrote:
My main concern is formatting being messed up when converting between Word and alternative (and sometimes back again).
Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

Click here to see the hidden message (It might contain spoilers)

LD4all » Lucid Lounge

Page 1 of 1
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com