Normal Dream Challenge 13 - Winners Announced!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

#301:  Author: Yev PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
October 06: 1 ND and fragments

#302:  Author: EarthlyInspired PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
One dream last night.

#303:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
Non-lucid dream in which I see an ink drawing of a stag. (Composition resembles a print by Dürer).

Non-lucid dream in which my doll has a red checked dress. (This dream is like a childhood memory that's been scrambled up).

#304:  Author: moogle PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
obfusc8 wrote:
Sure, I figured bonus 4 had to be in a qualifying vehicle too but if you will count it then cool. siiw

lach2 I don't think the thought that someone would pilot a building to leave the earth occurred to me.

#305:  Author: Alot PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
October 7: 1 ND

#306:  Author: james_uk2008 PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

#307:  Author: Eilatan PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
Scores have been updated. ^^

Obliverum wrote:
one dream last night in which i ride a future train in the underground!

i also became lucid briefly and did an rc.

cheer Congrats on being the first person to ride a train underground!

obfusc8 wrote:
In one, I was *this close* to doing the plane task, non lucid as well... gah. I suspect 'building' is not on the list of approved flying gadgets, so no tasks while lucid either.

link

lach2 Congrats on experiencing space by using a building applaus We always love when people achieve tasks in creative ways!

I'm surprised no one has yet seen a plane in their dreams or been on one! So many of you seemed to do this before Week 5, that I would have expected some of you to have done it already.

In fact, two weeks ago Tacyhon not only dreamt of being on a plane, but dreamt he was piloting it. Talk about precog! kiekeboe

#308:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
Eilatan wrote:
cheer Congrats on being the first person to ride a train underground!

thanks! i even did more underground (and above ground) train riding the next night, but that was just a normal stress dream about train schedules and travel.

last night i flew in space in a space ship!

#309:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Sun 07 Oct, 2018
    ----
I've uploaded my dream art for week 3 and dream art for week 5.

#310:  Author: Yev PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2018
    ----
October 07: Fragments only

#311:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2018
    ----
Non-lucid fragment in which I am on a train. I'll claim the points for recalling a fragment and taking a train ride. It probably wasn't a steam train, and I don't recall whether the scenery was awesome or not.

Non-lucid dream in which I ride a rollercoaster. The view from the top was awesome, but rollercoasters probably don't count as trains, even through they have carriages pulled along a track. I don't care if it didn't get me task points, the rollercoaster was fun colgate

#312:  Author: Alot PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2018
    ----
October 8: 2 NDs

#313:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2018
    ----
plane accomplished! my dreams of sleeping different places finally brought me to sleeping on a plane. though still no one has reported seeing a plane, and i didnt even see the plane i was in as my eyes were closed!

the plane dream was one of two dreams last night.

#314:  Author: EarthlyInspired PostPosted: Mon 08 Oct, 2018
    ----
Sorry for being MIA the last few days. I had one ND the night before last, and one ND/LD last night where I did an RC. I will update my DJ soon hopefully.

Happy Thanksgiving to anyone else in Canada!

#315:  Author: Yev PostPosted: Tue 09 Oct, 2018
    ----
October 08: Fragments only

LD4all » the Stuff Dreams are made of...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next  :| |:
Page 21 of 24
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com