LC 64 - Winner: Obliverum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
LD4all » Lucid Adventures

#76:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Sat 06 Apr, 2019
    ----
oh my, only a week left already! id better get a move on finding corneluna smile

#77:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Sat 06 Apr, 2019
    ----
Non-lucid dream in which I climb a tower in a castle.

No Cornelia, but is this enough for the castle extended task? (i'm not having much sucess with this LC)

Last edited by Susan_Y on Mon 08 Apr, 2019; edited 1 time in total

#78:  Author: Cornelia Xaos PostPosted: Sun 07 Apr, 2019
    ----
Obliverum: Doo eet!

Susan_Y: Were you searching / looking for something? If so, I'll count it. (It doesn't have to be for me even though the task says it should be. I'll be lenient.) I could tell more if you wrote up your dream.

Last edited by Cornelia Xaos on Sun 07 Apr, 2019; edited 1 time in total

#79:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Sun 07 Apr, 2019
    ----
Lucid dream (medium duration) in which I attempt (but fail) the conjuration task.

No task points, I think, but I'll claim the points for the lucid dream.

Last edited by Susan_Y on Mon 08 Apr, 2019; edited 2 times in total

#80:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Sun 07 Apr, 2019
    ----
another ld too short to count last night with another short failed attempt at the extended task.

#81:  Author: Cornelia Xaos PostPosted: Sun 07 Apr, 2019
    ----
Susan_Y: I've added the points for your medium LD.. but you never answered my question about your castle dream.

Obliverum: Heh.. I've been a cat before in dreams.. maybe that was me?!? Though, nowadays.. it's more fox than cat.

Everyone: Scores have been updated!

#82:  Author: Susan_Y PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
I think my dream of the castle doesn't count for the extended task.

#83:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
oh no, next time ill follow the cat! that would make more sense, since my sister is definitely not a cat person.

uhhh i only just realized right this moment that in my last failed corneluna attempt i was also following a person who turned into a cat and that made me lucid, but i ignored the cat and tried to find you elsewhere and it didnt work... i cant believe i didn't even notice both my recent attempts at the task had that in common! i wouldnt have noticed it if you didnt bring it up. thats what comes of remembering your dreams when youve only just woken up and are all groggy about it and then moving on to busy work days after posting and forgetting all about it... i dont think otherwise it is normal for me to dream about people turning into cats, i cant remember ever dreaming that before wizard

#84:  Author: Koal44 PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
Had a short LD last night.

Claiming points for floating smile

Dream Journal

#85:  Author: Obliverum PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
last night i had another annoyingly short ld, my 4th attempt at part 2 of the extended task. although if i werent trying to do the task i doubt id be having these lds at all!

it was early in the night so my recall is even fuzzier than the cat was, but i tried to follow her this time!

i dont know anything about cat breeds but from my googling i think it looked like a norwegian forest cat.

#86:  Author: james_uk2008 PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
Had 1 ND here this morning. No tasks.

#87:  Author: Cornelia Xaos PostPosted: Mon 08 Apr, 2019
    ----
Susan_Y: Maybe next time, then!

Obliverum: Nyaaa~! *purrs excessively*

Koal44: I've marked you down for the LD and the floating.. but did you shapeshift the DC using willpower? If so, that's another task! Please let me know. smile

Obliverum (Again): Did you want to claim that short LD? You've passed on the past couple and didn't explicitly say so here.

James_UK2008:
James's DJ wrote:
Was in the world of Skyrim as a Female Argonian.

That sounds like a Lizardwoman.. so.. do you explicitly want to shapeshift for your personal goal? Sounds like you were really close here!

Everyone: Scores have been updated!

#88:  Author: james_uk2008 PostPosted: Tue 09 Apr, 2019
    ----
@Cornelia Xaos = If it's applicable for points, I'll gladly take them at this stage smile

Had 2 NDs here this morning. No tasks. The last one was a hair short of being an LD. A shame with how nicely it flowed wink5

#89:  Author: Rhewin PostPosted: Tue 09 Apr, 2019
    ----
I had a medium-length lucid dream in which I swam in the solid ground and even used it for surfing. Interesting? Yes. Worth points? Not so much.

#90:  Author: Koal44 PostPosted: Tue 09 Apr, 2019
    ----
Cornelia Xaos wrote:

Koal44: I've marked you down for the LD and the floating.. but did you shapeshift the DC using willpower? If so, that's another task! Please let me know. smile

Hehe that was something similar but I won't claim points as I cannot remember it properly.
I do it quite often in LDs so I will claim it in my next LD! smile

LD4all » Lucid Adventures

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  :| |:
Page 6 of 9
printed from the LD4all.com lucid dreaming forum. Content copyrighted by the author.
Lucid dreamers unite! visit LD4all.com