Solar Moon (March 7 to April 3)

Hiya…

We recently entered the Solar Moon. Here is a picture from our calendar:

Along with the three keywords which work to define the basic qualities of the 20 Solar Seals and 13 Galactic Tones.

Reference: dreamofpeace.net/journey

Enjoy! NIck

Greetings Kindred Spirit!

These 13moon.com emails serve to explain the 13-Moon Dreamspell Calendar System, Galactic Time Science for personal and planetary transformation. Delivered to us by Dr. Jose Arguelles, this system is based upon the ancient Yucatec Chilam Balam Jaguar Priests, designed to activate us in today’s world as Earth Wizards!

(For an introductory overview of this Time System, please see 13moon.com/overview.htm )

This Solar Moon Emailer Features:

1. CURRENT ENERGIES OF THIS 28-DAY PERIOD
  2. FEATURED ARTICLE
  3. EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS

CURRENT ENERGIES OF THIS 28-DAY PERIOD

We are now in the 9th Moon of the 13-Moon Year, corresponding to Tone 9 of the Annual Wavespell Spiral.

Moon 9 is called “Solar Moon” (always correlated to Mar 7 - Apr 3). Its totem animal is Jaguar.
The key words to focus on for “Solar Moon” include its -
Power: “Pulse”
Action: “Realize”
Essence: “Intention”
Action Directive: “Am I attaining my purpose?”

This Solar Moon reminds us that “energy flows where attention goes.” All actions are motivated by our intentions, therefore our intentions are the root of all that we do. By meditating upon and clarifying our intentions, our efforts are more pure and effective. Although intentions are may seem ethereal, their energy most definitely carries profound psychic weight and catalyzes both meta-physical and physical effects. According to the Dalai Lama, one’s accumulation of negative or positive karma is produced by the intentions one operates with, rather than merely the actions one performs. Upon realizing our clearest intentions, we can send energies in motion to manifest our objectives by aligning our heart-mind-spirit and pulsing our aspirations out to the living Universe. Reciprocally, we can also receive the streaming pulses and the energetic surges we may feel as this magical, quantum Universe responds and interacts with our internal Consciousness.

The 13-day Wavespells which flow through this Moon 9 are:

*The White Wind Wavespell
Galactic 28 - Solar 12 (Mar 6 - Mar 18)
White WInd’s Code Words: Spirit / Communicates / Breath

Suggested focuses to activate White Wind’s energies include:
Recognize that just as the invisible Wind is only seen in the elements which it moves through, so the Great Spirit which animates all matter is invisible and yet moves through all life. Invite direct guidance from the Great Spirit; Great Mystery to guide the workings of our lives. “Follow your Spirit without hesitation!” Trust that which vitalizes you. Communicate your truths. Summon your divine Spirit to communicate through you and share its grace with all your relations. Recognizing that breath is life, focus on consciously breathing. If possible, immerse yourself in nature and breathe deep, fresh air - acknowledging the precious gift of the Trees which sustains our existence.

The White Wind Wavespell is always the “refining” wavespell of the 52-day “Green Central Castle of Enchantment,” which brings the theme of “Magic Flight.”

The Blue Eagle Wavespell
Solar 13 - Solar 25 (Mar 19 - Mar 31)
Blue Eagle’s Code Words: Creates / Mind / Vision

Suggested focuses to activate Blue Eagle’s energies include:
Become the Eagle - expand your vision. Take in the overview of both your personal life and our shared global reality. Soar above the details and access as broad a perspective as possible. Attune to the “Planetary Mind” - Blue Eagle’s most potent capacity. Share your creative sight. Incarnate and actualize the visions that live within your Soul and your Mind’s eye!

The Blue Eagle Wavespell is always the “transforming” wavespell of the 52-day “Green Central Castle of Enchantment.”

The Yellow Star Wavespell
Solar 26 - Planetary 10 (Apr 1 - Apr 13)
(begins in Solar Moon and continues into Planetary Moon)
Yellow Star’s Code Words: Beautifies / Art / Elegance

Suggested focuses to activate Yellow Star’s energies include:
Know that Time is Art; You are Time; You are Art! Claim your life as a masterpiece! Respond to the mundane circumstances of your days as creatively as you can! Beautify your inner and outer environment. Invite elegance and grace to elevate the vibrations of your internal and external space. Shine the light of your stellar heart! As Rumi said, “May the Beauty we love be what we do.”

The Yellow Star Wavespell is always the final “ripening” wavespell of the 52-day “Green Central Castle of Enchantment.”

FEATURED ARTICLE:

Equinox is fast approaching: Solar 14/March 20 “Yellow Lunar Warrior” @ 4:33 am PST! Join in a simple, worldwide ritual intended to empower positive vibrations:

Axis of Equal - An Invitation to Co-create
from Dwayne Edward Rourke

"Dear Friends,

Many of you who have known me for a while know that during the time of the Equinox, both Spring and Fall, I like to acknowledge the change of season by performing a simple egg balancing ritual. A simple act by a solitary soul. Imagine for a moment what it would be like if this same act were performed simultaneously by 20 people, or 200 people, or 200,00 people…it begins to take on a different meaning.

Native American medicine man Rolling Thunder once said: “If you begin to work with ceremony, ceremony will begin to work with you.” So it comes as no surprise to me that having performed my little egg balancing ceremony regularly for almost two decades now, I am inspired to invite people everywhere to join me in performing this little gesture. I see that it could become a universal, “grass roots” act of goodwill acknowledging our common humanity and that the rise of the internet during these last twenty years now makes it exceedingly possible.

Imagine for a moment that at the exact time of the upcoming Equinox on Sunday, March 20, people all over the world will simultaneously perform the delicate act of balancing an egg on its end. To do so will require that each and every participant become, for a short time at least, completely focused and centered within themselves in order to complete the task. What a powerful feeling of human unity this simple act will evoke in people everywhere on the planet as they tune into the matrix of connected activity it will create. This is a grass roots initiative and its success is close at hand, as close as your hand.

Balancing eggs on their ends seems to many to be a nearly impossible task. And yet, I myself know of several people who also do it regularly at the equinoxes and I have initiated many people into this same experience over the years. I assure you that it is really quite simple. At the Equinox, there is a brief moment in time, when day and night are of equal duration throughout the planet, North and South, East and West. This momentary point of balance in the Earth’s orbit around the Sun enhances the probability of success in this delicate act. It is not that it cannot be performed at other times in the year. It can, but only by exceptionally skilled people.

It will take you only a few minutes to balance your egg if you are really focused and precise. You will need to calm yourself thoroughly and to become familiar with the actual egg you are working with. It will be important to explore the interface between its endpoint and the surface you are working on. I myself have only ever balanced chicken eggs on their ends but I presume that other eggs would work as well. Perhaps someone will show us how it can be done with an ostrich egg! And clearly, the more porous the surface you are standing the egg on, the easier it is. I have never been able to do it on arborite or glass, but wood or slate work fine.

Release yourself from performance anxiety of any kind. This is not a competition but rather, a co-creation. Make it fun! Most important is the fact that you are making an attempt to link up with other like-mindeds all over the world in a tangible act of spiritual solidarity with each other and with the Earth. Imagine how good you will feel when you accomplish this! So be gentle with yourself and if you don’t succeed this time, you can always try again at the Fall Equinox just half a year away.

In cultures around the world, our ancestors enacted elaborate ceremonies at the time of the Equinoxes. Could it be that they knew something we don’t? Could there really be more going on here than meets the eye? As I said at the outset, there are deeper and deeper dimensions to this experience. On the surface, you are simply balancing an egg on its end. At a deeper level, you are precisely aligning the vertical axis of an egg to the vertical axis of the Earth, an axis that is constantly reorienting itself in relationship to the rest of the galaxy. At a still deeper level, you are bringing yourself into alignment with the axis of the eternal present, the plumbline of transcendent insight at the center your own worldview. It is my hope that doing so at this pivotal hour in humanity’s unfolding will deeply empower you in your common humanity.

I have shared with you my vision of what is within reach here and now I am asking your assistance in getting the word out as broadly as possible. Please forward this invitation to as many people as you can. It will be important for people to know the exact local time of the Equinox in their respective locale. The following chart and related website will be helpful in providing this information for locations around the world:

www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html

Digital image documentation of this event is encouraged and all contributions reaching me will be consolidated into a special Axis of Equal website presentation on a newly forming website at: lightningpath.net

Prior Axis of Equal documentation, including Quicktime movies of egg balancings are already present there for your education and enjoyment.

Please send those contributions to: postmaster@dwayneedwardrourke.com. And if you are willing to have your name added to a public list of committed participants, please let me know by sending me an email .This will help get the ball rolling.

Shall we together honor the Axis of Equal now forming in our midst and shall we together be infused with the love of the Mother Earth herself?

Thank you.

Your friend,
Dwayne"

“Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides, and gravity, we will harness for God the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, humanity will have discovered fire” -Teilhard de Chardin.

Article online at dwayneedwardrourke.com/image … loads.html

EVENTS & ANNOUNCEMENTS:

At the upcoming seminar offered by Dr. Arguelles, “2012: The Spiritual Journey - The Coming of Cosmic Civilization and the New Mind” Solar Moon 19-21 (Gregorian March 25-27) there will be kin attending from many countries who also use this 13-Moon Calendar, including: Venezuela, Brazil, Australia, Mexico, Germany, The Dominican Republic, Argentina, South Africa, Spain and more! Please join us if you can! See: lawoftime.org/content/seminar.html

Thank you for participating in an ever-expanding global community of natural time Earth Wizards!
People are welcome to share this “13-moon emailer” with all who might be interested.
Please include a link to www.13moon.com if any of this text is reprinted.
New kin can sign up for these updates at 13moon.com/natural_time_update.htm
Explore the Art, Science, and Spirituality of Natural Time at 13moon.com

In Lak’ech - I Am Another Yourself!