Current Wings Quest 128
The Signal

Telekinesis

Author  Message 
Holmcross
future tense
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Mon 18 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

Dude, Geocities is full of little sites of people who claim they can focus their ki, or chi, or psi, or whatever you want to call it. well, i tried it once before, and while the methods for "focusing chi" don't let me fire glowing beams into people, they do help me psych myself up for a soccer game. therefore, don't take it seriously, it's all in your head.

Lunatic
Somniologist
Somniologist

fire glowing beams at people? eh?
Isnt ki that crazy Dragon Ball Z thing?

WhiteWolf
4-star Gen. Obvious
Astral Explorer

Lol yeah dont expect to go become all DBZ style lol. The strongest ive ever done was a psi ball that made my hands tingle for about 3 minutes after the concentration. on psipog they claim someone knocked over a MD bottle with one. I've never had sucess with that heh

Lunatic
Somniologist
Somniologist

I dont think you can knock over a bottle with a psiball sadblauw
Telekinesis maybe...
(I wonder how many people think we are crazy after reading this? wink5 )

squakMix
The wwwyzzerdd
Somniologist

Yea, The website I was linked to has some useful information, but wasn't too clear on everything. Is there any other website I can look at?

Thanks for the explination - makes more sense, but I still want to check out some other sources for some clearer information.

Lunatic
Somniologist
Somniologist

Quote:
Thanks for the explination - makes more sense, but I still want to check out some other sources for some clearer information.

siiw

*Lunatic helped

squakMix
The wwwyzzerdd
Somniologist

heh, straight from Wikipedia:

"The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) (http://www.randi.org/) offers a one million U.S. dollars prize to anyone who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal phenomenon. For more information about this challenge, see the corresponding section of the James Randi article."

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

Sureal wrote:
EDIT: Oh yeah - and has anyone here done any sort of TK that doesn't involve the psi-wheel thingy?
EDIT 2: Also - anyone know anything about PK?

Urrr... what difference do you see between TK and PK? whatsthat

Oneironaut

PostPosted: Fri 22 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

There is a free ebook that I had the pleasure of reading. I can't quote it all as scripture, but it offered a very Very good perspective into things many people thing of as impossible. "Victor Zammit's: A laywer presents a case for the afterlife." Great book. Talks about many things that have happened in the supernatural past that have gone either unthought about, or written off as something a little more ...'digestable.' In it he brings to light dates, times, and all around references for different supernatural events. You can probably find it on google. Anyway, back to this conversation. About the 'can't harm anyone with tk' thing, I'm not saying its not true, because I can't do TK myself. (But I'm working on it wink5 But in it, he speaks of a woman who was doing a controlled experiment on her supposed "TK" with a very skeptical investigator (famous person, I forget who) and to this guys surprise, the woman would, continuously, cause the man's heart to slow to the point where he could actually feel himself begining to pass out.

Its been a while since I've read the article, and a few things maybe obscured, but read it yourself. Very interesting.

Lunatic
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 22 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

Quote:
EDIT: Oh yeah - and has anyone here done any sort of TK that doesn't involve the psi-wheel thingy?
EDIT 2: Also - anyone know anything about PK?

do you mean psychokinesis? Psychokinesis and telekinesis are the same thing... psychokinesis is the more scientific term because Telekinesis, translated actualy means remote viewing, or seeing from a graet distance...

Now a days though... people use the term telekinesis to describe moving things normaly, and psychokinesis to describe all the kinesis,... you know, like all that other wierd stuff... hydrokinesis, pyrokinesis...

bigjedman
Bubb Rubb
Somniologist

PostPosted: Sat 23 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

PLEASE go to this site, it is 1000x better than psi-pog, but then again most stuff is. I really don't like psi-pog because they make it sound like magic. This site has much better videos, better articles, a forum just like this one, and lots of info and news. here's the link:

http://www.ppsociety.com

Shaper
Lord of Dreams
LD4all addict
LD count: Many

PostPosted: Sat 23 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

I also am pretty skeptical about this stuff, but I don't let my skeptiscism effect my belief that there are things the human brain can do that haven't been aknowledged by mainstream science.
I'm going to look at these websites.

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

PostPosted: Sun 24 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

LOL ! Just be aware that the "Mothman sightings in London" article was published on April the 1st ! wink

Shaper
Lord of Dreams
LD4all addict
LD count: Many

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

April the first eh? I guess that rules out that article as anything remotely serious ^^

squakMix
The wwwyzzerdd
Somniologist

PostPosted: Mon 25 Apr, 2005  Reply with quote

Again:

""The James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF) (http://www.randi.org/) offers a one million U.S. dollars prize to anyone who can demonstrate any psychic or paranormal phenomenon. For more information about this challenge, see the corresponding section of the James Randi article.""

What are you waiting for if you can actually do it??

print