EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 132
2020 Vision

Blue Water

Author  Message 
LD count: yes
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

Blue Water
PostPosted: Mon 17 Dec, 2007  Reply with quote

<mod>Moved from beyond as I feel it would allow the debate a little more freedom than the Beyond rules would allow.</mod>

http://www.psitek.net/bluewaterdownload.html

Check this out its pretty neat.

The idea is that you can take water and put it in a transparent colored container, sit it in sunshine for an hour and a half, and this water will become charged with the therapeutic properties of that color. Discussed primarily is the advantages of the color blue, also listed as helpful are red, amber, purple, and green.

Orange is said to be an immensely powerful laxative and not advised.

I tried blue myself, and am about to try it again, it seems to impart a great sense of calm.

This requires just a tiny bit of effort, and I would be greatly curious if some people tried these out except for orange. One of the most interesting claims is that lemon juice + water charged blue will remove freckles, something I would try if I had lemon juice, though I like freckles.

G. atlanticus
Shiny Space Slug
Dream Deity
LD count: 23

PostPosted: Tue 18 Dec, 2007  Reply with quote

Hmm... I don't have the time right now to look into that, but it sounds really cool. I promise to read some of this before Christmas. grin

But at first glance, I suppose it makes sense. After all, colors are simply the expression of different wavelengths of light with slightly different properties. Perhaps these slight differences could affect the chemical interactions in the water? (I don't take Chemistry, but I should ask my AP Physics teacher about the wavelengths part ^^ )

Current LD goal(s): *formerly known as hunaynay
Location: hare krishna hare krishna, krishna krishna hare hare! hare rama hare rama, rama rama hare hare!

right!

there's a lot of info out there about different color therapies

my blue water gives me feelings of rejuvenation and clean-energy which, placebo or not, is nice enough for me to keep making it

i will find colored glass containers and make a lot of it, some different colors, tomorrow.

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Looks interesting. I don't want to read it right now, later. Whats it supposed to do exactly?

Sliph
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
LD count: 5

Very cool Eyelids! I just downloaded it and I'm going to read more into it.

I'll try all colors (maybe even orange at some point! just to see if it works) and post my results.

Do we have to have different colored glasses/jars/containers? Is that it?

Current LD goal(s): Lucid Music Composing
dreamwalker
Ne Plus Ultra
Dream Deity

It looks interesting I'll have to look into it.

Jester300
Skeptic believer
Lucid Initiate
LD count: 5

looks like a fake to me why doesn't someone advise the myth busters about this? whatsthat

kTFox has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!

Jester300 wrote:
looks like a fake to me why doesn't someone advise the myth busters about this? whatsthat

Oh somebody will. And it just might be me....although I would have to read it. Should it be told to mythbusters?

TwilightDreamer
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

Whatever you do, don't use plastic containers. They may turn the water bitter, by pulling some toxins into them.

If you do want to try, use glass ones.

Opolious
Philosopher
Somniologist
Opolious has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 13

i am gonna start reading this now.WHEEE! Hopefully one can help me LD!

Current LD goal(s): Meet my spirit guide!

Tahku wrote:

Do we have to have different colored glasses/jars/containers? Is that it?

yeah.
Jester300 wrote:

yeah, you won't get anywhere cool if you listen to people like them

they do good work, but they won't PROVE the paranormal for you, you have to do it on your own

i put my own energy in a cup of tea once and gave it to a girl and she thought i put drugs in the tea, it changed her consciousness that much.

so yeah this colored water absolutely works, even if it's just in your mind, that is good enough you know?

i will pick up some more colors, and some lemon juice today and see if it can really remove freckles.

Bruno
a smiling haze
Globahead
Chat Mods
LD count: a bunch.

Eyelids wrote:
Jester300 wrote:

yeah, you won't get anywhere cool if you listen to people like them

they do good work, but they won't PROVE the paranormal for you, you have to do it on your own

*Bruno = fairly skeptic

And I must say, Eyelids is right on this one, Jester. There's nothing particularly scientific about Coloured Water. Therefore, it cannot be proved right or wrong. It might just be that it works. It might be that there's nothing — normal or paranormal — going on but it still works due to placebo effect or some other sort of belief & expectancy effect. Therefore, you can only find out if it works for you by trying.

As a moderate skeptic, I should recommend you against using water charged with blue light for curing diseases and serious stuff — in which case you better look for a doctor of some sort — but if you find it boosts your confidence or freshens up your day or gives you funky dreams, then there's no possible myth-busting reason for you not to have your own bottle of blue water somewhere handy. smile It's not like we're telling you to try rat poison as a chilling out potion — it's just water! You know water, you've drank water throughout your life, what bad can come from drinking it ceremonially from a blue bottle? and what if it works? wink5

"
As a moderate skeptic, I should recommend you against using water charged with blue light for curing diseases and serious stuff — in which case you better look for a doctor of some sort —"

Right! Although for serious curing of ailments I would recommend the sun-gazing thread

this is so powerful and so simple, and so effortlessly easy.

which does not mean to just go out right now and look at the sun, it must be researched by the individual.

the problem with all industries is that, motivated by money and blinded by current fads, great powerful and simple methods will be ignored as they do not fit the current world view

<mod>drug mention removed.</mod>

might be a little crude compared to Light-Therapy

we will see Light-healing emerge eventually as all these silly pills are flushed down the toilet

side effects may include :
geeze who would want those side effects ?

strange fact, most of our diseases are caused by the industrialized pollution filled plastic world we live in, and how we eat synthetic plastics and weird things every-day

while things were terrible in medival times due to weird agricultural and feudal nonsense, those in a more hunter-gatherer relationship with nature are likely to enjoy great health

what is needed in this planet is a return to simple natural therapies (and great scientific inquiry into their effectiveness) while still balancing the comforts of our technologies

i know if I got my grandma to start sun-gazing she would live to be in her hundreds and see so much life flood back into her body and soul.

I'm waiting until I get to a point that I have perfect vision and high joy so nothing skeptical she could ever think of saying could sway my advice GRAMMY JUST TRY IT

she probably would just try it now, but I'm waiting.

it is good to trust doctors and follow their advice, i would guess the biggest factor in healing is if your doctor truly loves you and will do anything for you, because that faith and relationship is probably just as healing as any treatment he assigns, so that is needed definitely

there are stories of miracle faith healings where a doctor did a surgery, couldn't fix anything, but told the patient she was fine and she recovered, it all depends

it all depends

i would never discourage following certified medical advice, but at the same time, just as we would look upon the doctors of 200 years ago as quacks for doing what they did, we will look back on this current industry and lament our pill to fix everything lifestyle

simple hatha yoga would replace the need to take almost any pill you can think of
obese ? do yoga
diabetes ? do yoga
arthritis ? do yoga
stress ? do yoga
etc...........

I am rather certain the Ancients in their wisdom, Egyptians, Chinese, Indian, Native American, were better in medicine than we are in many ways, but we have so many blessings with our technology that it seems some great ancient wisdom will come to the surface and marry our techno-babble

just thoughts.

TwilightDreamer
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

You have touched an interesting point here.

Even if you don't belive in Colored water, and even if you don't belive in sungazing, you must agree that today's medicine rely only on curing an illness, and not actually fighting it; No pill that you take can help you deal with the root of the problem, and therfore, you will always be needed to take pills whenever the illness come back.

Opolious
Philosopher
Somniologist
Opolious has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Wolfgame
LD count: 13

i am about to drink some.Only problem is that it may be orage or amber. i can't tell.

Current LD goal(s): Meet my spirit guide!

print