EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 129
Pause Time

~Using Crystals for Lucid Dreaming~

Author  Message 
Ruach
Ruach-Breath

PostPosted: Fri 24 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

Anamcara, dont feel guilty. In my Expirience stones sometimes tend to run away when we want to use em but we shouldn't at the time. I had a bloodstone and i wanted to use it but couldn't then when I least expected it i found it.

Then I was holding it couple months later, and I lost it. It was in my pocket. I knew it wasn't accidental it just ment I didn't need it anymore.

Good luck Anamcara Finding it smile

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

He came back this morning grin

VeeDreams
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Sat 25 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

Awww anamcara, don't feel guilty. wink

Crystals disappear sometimes. I think they go on little adventures and journeys. I'm really glad your crystal came back to you! They usually do come back. smile

Yup Ruach, they can move and vibrate because they are alive, they are little beings here to assist us all. You can feel the vibrations and movements especially when you meditate with them. meditate

I feel ya on not needing certain crystals any longer. When this happens, I usually give certain ones to loved ones, friends & family, and they just love them. I just recently gave a quantum quatro silica stone to a friend fo mine and he loves it! It makes me feel good to pass them along to others when it is time for them to move on.

I'm glad you guys brought up this subject of crystals disappearing. I gave my aunt 3 crystals to give to my other aunt. They were in a bag with a bunch of other stuff and the whole bag disappeared! eek2 My aunt can't figure out what happened. I told her the bag may turn up later. ^^

LD count: Many

PostPosted: Fri 02 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

I just found this topic on crystals and I find it very interesting. I may get myself some crystals and start using them but I want to know them a little bit better first. I am curious how do candles help with lucid dreams. I hear people use candles. I would like to find out more info on using candles.

Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

crystals and candles is two entirily different things.
I never heard of candles to induce LD's? You mean like scent candles? You might want to start a new topic on that b/c it is off topic from crystals.

I just meant candles in general. Basically is there a purpose for candles and if so what is it?

Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Chat Mods
Scribes

this is not the topic to ask that question smile i suggest you start a new one for it. smile

PostPosted: Fri 09 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

Just slightly OT but I found a great spiritual shop only 15 mins from my house recently and a wierd thing happened. I already have a rose quartz but they had this basket of little ones and I just had to reach in and grab this other one and buy it. Now if I reach into the little sack I keep my crystals in, this one is always the first one in my hand when I pull it out. Odd huh? Should I be meditating with this eager little guy or what?

Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Chat Mods
Scribes

yes, you could do that ^^ Put it on your heart chackra smile (or where it feels good, you can also hold it in your hands and concentrate on it)

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity
LD count: a few

PostPosted: Sat 17 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

i didn't know crystals had special powers!

btw, i have a crystal myself(is it a crystal?)
my dad sais it's a deode with an amethyst in it, is there annything special about an amethyst? if so tell me

allso, the vibrations are freaky, but if it's true, that can happen to everything cos allways when i need something it's gone

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

wow, it seems to be just the crystal i need, reduces anger, impatience and nightmares(not that i have those)

can help ppl with insomnia or troubled sleep(have got that tho)
and the best part comes when i say

Useful in dispelling rage, anger, fear, and anxiety, and is a good stone for clarifying and remembering dreams

Anamcara
Jenius!
cookie lover

Sorry ot again...I fell asleep concentrating on my little rose quartz and had a very freaky nonsense dream (kinda scary really) I don't think it works sadblauw

sirius)(black
digital dreamer
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 19 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT AMETHYST, REALLY IMPORTANT
never, take it to school, it(at least for me) brings bad luck, i took it to school today and i got home with a cut above my eye and a black eye, cos someone pushed my into a wall

Shaper
Lord of Dreams
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Mon 19 Sep, 2005  Reply with quote

sirius)(black wrote:
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT AMETHYST, REALLY IMPORTANT
never, take it to school, it(at least for me) brings bad luck, i took it to school today and i got home with a cut above my eye and a black eye, cos someone pushed my into a wall

I would say your black eye was actually a result of the person pushing you, not the crystal
I'm sure it's perfectly safe to take wherever anyone wishes smile

print