Page 3 of 4Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Author  Message 
Marvin
cookie lover
cookie lover
Wolfgame
LD count: 12

PostPosted: Mon 11 Feb, 2008  Reply with quote

Not Wolfgame but Vampiregame (no I'm not an addict that I dream of it though I haven't played one for a month)

It was at school in my best friend's English curse that they played a real-life VG and I free period so I accidently was in that class, too. Since I already knew the game I begged for playing with them and I was allowed to.
I don't remember any more details because it was one of the first dreams that night but I'm quite sure that I was a vill again (haha who wonders) and that it was actually quite easy to play against first-timers :D

Ansie
Little Dreamer
Dream Deity
Ansie has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
Wolfgame

PostPosted: Wed 12 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

Vampiregame dream siiw
During a wolfgame tounge2

GM of Vampiregame
I am GMing Vampiregame 11. We use a new rule. There is no priets. Instead true villagers can vote for who should be blessed. The vote is secret and the results are kept secret. (But I do send the blessed person a pm.) The game is balanced and villagers love it ^^

Download
SomethingLoad
cookie lover
Download has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: D:

PostPosted: Sat 15 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

NOTE: I have NEVER played Wolfgame and such, haven't even really read it...

I was on this forum and this person told me that it expanded past Wolfgame and Vampiregame to stuff like Mummygame and Farmergame with some other ones too. He told me that Mummygame is the new Wolfgame type thing. (NOTE: my spell check is going wild right now) He convinced me to play it, but I told him that Wolfgame was far more interesting. Then I saw that there were different groups on the forum too, farmers and Japanese were new along with the first Samuraigame being set up. I was very confused. I hated the "new layout" that LD4all took, and basically, it was like the end of LD4all for some reason...

Current LD goal(s): Erm... have one.
BlueAndWhite
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
BlueAndWhite has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: hundreds!

PostPosted: Mon 17 Nov, 2008  Reply with quote

I had one where i got a PM off Magnus telling me i'd misinterpreted his suspect list on the OOC post.

And i replied to him, lol. So an LD4all AND a WG dream tounge2

moinsQ
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Thu 25 Dec, 2008  Reply with quote

Clickety!

moinsQ wrote:
I'd like to share this short one since it has got to do with the last Vampire game.

A letter - Normal Dream

Sandra, the new vampire in VG11, sends me a personal message via LD4all. She says she finds it too bad I have bitten her since she was just planning on misleading the villagers, and that that is not possible anymore because she now is a vampire. This isn't logical at all but in the dream I think it is of course. It is probably a way my subconsciousness eases me down to have bitten someone while lowering her chances of winning from about hundred percent to nothing.. since in this dream she states how she is on my side anyway (because if she wouldn't have been bitten she was just about to try to mislead the villagers) and she is not mad at all or anything. This dream probably only eases down a subconscious fear of mine because consciously I did not worry about having bitten Sandra.

tyrael
Dream Deity
Dream Deity
tyrael has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes

PostPosted: Sat 11 Apr, 2009  Reply with quote

Quote:
Quest For November: Swim With The Dolphins - LD
I am walking in California, somewhere in the desert. And I suddenly walk up to a huge city, buildings all over with no signs or anything, just buildings, all the same size. And I walk to the end of the street, and that is when I see a huge sign that says-- Hotel Paridiso, in bright neon lights. And that is when it hit me, I was just playing wolfgame, and this is the name of the hotel, I must be dreaming.

As I do about 80% of the time when I have a LD, I go to my house whenever I realize I am dreaming. I then start to fly around all over Illinois, I then see a huge wall of water in front of me, I fly up as high as I can to get to the top of it, and then I see something that could have been nothing else than, A group of Dolphins. I immediatly dive as fast as I can into the water. It was a wall of water, sitting still, and when I do this, it all comes crashing down onto the city below, and water is rushing all through the streets, and I start going up and down in the water like the dolphins do, and all of the sudden, they start to follow me, and we swim together, and after that, this is when this part of the dream started to end. The sewers sucked up all of the water, leaving the dolphins there. I grabbed them all together in a bunch and flew as fast as I could to the ocean, then I toss them all in.

I then go on to do the things I metioned before, such as talking to myself. I go back to my house, lay down, and then I look in the mirror next to my bed, and I see myself staring down at me. Let me tell you, that is a very scary thing to see. Then out of nowhere, it pushes my collar bone, I get up in pain, and wake up to hear my bone crack. cry .

I had this one back in WG 34...

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict
Ghosteh has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Loads of them

PostPosted: Sun 14 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

I hope this isnt a precog scared

My WG-dream wrote:
Shortest WG Ever

Im playing a WG and its over after 2 days eek2 seems that many have idled. I log into chat and theres a new WG-channel siiw The topic of the channel says "No swedish here," the rest of the text is in swedish tounge1 I read topic set by Magnus. Pridak is in channel too siiw and I see Qu, but her entire ld4all-profile is visible wow

gap

Im on train station and almost get hit by a yellow train cry

The orange is the WG-part siiw

Current LD goal(s): Become a fire-master
Magnus
Do a RC, Now!
LD4all addict
Wolfgame
LD count: 48

3 March
VG-death

I was looking forward to continue with VG and RP but when I visited the forum, I saw that I had been lynchmobbed to death. "Reserved for Magnus deathscene".
A long post from the GM where it stood He was a villager, I think it might even had said he was a blessed villager in bold blue text. I hoped the villagers would regret voting me now. I wanted more time to RP.

11th March
IRC-chat #wolfgame
I'm in #wolfgame with BaYoNeTTe, Qu and some other people among them
Muse. VG was over. Muse is a friend of BaYo and is going to join the next WG that is starting soon.
Qu can't join unfortunately since she has exams.
Muse changed her nick to Muse(something).
I was thinking about needing to do some sort of intro UlcandilRP
I was the GM for this WG.
In chat we were talking about mead.
Muse said something like that is mead but she also said something like mead short word long word, as if that was the german term for it.

Current LD goal(s): Play chess on the moon :), transform into a guinea pig
Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: count++;

Last night wrote:
6 Wolves!?
Wolfgame was under way. In fact it was getting very heated and I was the seer. I managed to find all the wolves...all 6! Even I was surprised there were so many.
I kept up my work until I was certain I had them all. I also found the Sorc, and a secret new role. I don't remember what it was, but it was cool lachgroen
Of the 6 wolves, I remember seeing pasQuale, BaYoNeTTe, Siiw, Magnus, Wulf and Kuro-tsuno ( eek2 Now THAT is a wolf pack to fear!)
I don't remember who the sorc or other role were though, but I did see Slinking_Ferret in the list of players.

Current LD goal(s): Have a game of nighttime-daytime.
Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Tue 16 Mar, 2010  Reply with quote

Another WG-dream wrote:
Wolfgame Discussion

BaYoNeTTe is in my house and we sit in the kitchen discussing possible wolves wolf some point later I go to my room to get something and when I return to the kitchen hes gone wow I dont see him at garden and its not possible to leave without being seen through windows uhh

gap

Im in city centre in a tram and get off at Brunnsparken.

gap

Im in a valley or something and try to find a way out, I try to climb the snow, but I trigger an avalanche cry however I manage to get out and find myself on a railroad bridge safe from snow :puh: of course I hear a train horn as soon as Im on the railroad tounge2 but I manage to avoid the train.

Just because I have dreams that may be posted here doesnt mean Im an addict to that game wink

Ysim
Playground King
Globahead
Ysim has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Wolfgame
LD count: count++;

PostPosted: Fri 02 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

VVG two Real Time GM: pasQuale
  1. Quuipo
  2. Ysim
  3. moogle
  4. Siiw
  5. Wolb
  6. Bruno
  7. TheRealJollyRoger (Win-Laik-Pya)
  8. Sandra
  9. Ansie
  10. Dragon(GreenDragon)
  11. BaYoNeTTe
  12. Magnus
  13. Himebanana
  14. PhoenixMaenad

Will take place in Chat wink5

Quuipo was good, Q was ebil, I was a village idiot, and I lost The Game! Oh why did I not do a RC?

Quuipo Innocent? Q GM VVG? Ha April Fools Dream!

Current LD goal(s): Have a game of nighttime-daytime.
Ansie
Little Dreamer
Dream Deity
Ansie has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Scribes
Wolfgame

PostPosted: Sun 25 Apr, 2010  Reply with quote

I had a dream about WG 38 smile

24-4-2010

There was a new special role in WG 38. Just like in the real game I was voted out first day. But I wasn't a wolf. The special role someone had made me return into the game. Teh download hadn't realised (neither had I) that it was possible for a dead player to come back to life. So he had told me that he was a wolf. It was voting time and I wanted to vote download (ofcourse) but I knew that I couldn't tell anyone. I received the information in an illegal way. I knew that a lot of players would vote for Wulf. I figured that I should withdraw from the game.

Ghosteh
Fire Apprentice
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Wed 24 Nov, 2010  Reply with quote

The Results

Im in a village and see the mayor putting down the board of which the results are shown, it says the MV was voted out and the mayor doesnt seem happy uhh I notice a few names and celebrate the MV is dead

Note: I dont remember who the MV was, and I wont ruin the Game just because of this dream tounge1

Wulf
Tawny wolf
Astral Explorer
Wolfgame

PostPosted: Wed 11 May, 2011  Reply with quote

A day before VVG2 started, I had a dream about it. I forgot it, and remembered it when VVG2 just began.

I was a werewolf in the shape of a wolf, and I was protecting a 'nest' and held something precious between my front paws. Some sort of ball of energy. I sat in the nest myself. The nest stood in a field of grass, while there was a small forest at the left of me. A few people tried to get closer, and I growled at them. Though, one or two got at range and meant harm. I attacked them while biting at their arms and legs.

Then, more came closer and I had to flee my nest and the precious item I protected. It seemed they did not want the treasure, and came after me! I had to run really fast tounge2. I am not sure if I got caught, but it felt like I failed because I could not protect my precious item.

I remembered it when I saw I was a wolf :D. I do not know what the precious item and nest was for, but I like to think they were my Wolf Pack which I failed to protect tounge2.

Fate
Solitary
Dream Deity
Wolfgame
LD count: 16

PostPosted: Sun 19 Jun, 2011  Reply with quote

I dreamt that my fellow vampire voted out Ansie twice. First time Ansie was a blessed villager, second time she was a Priest and finally died tounge1

Page 3 of 4Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

print   ShareShare