Your best (or worse) moment in a lucid dream?

Hopefully there isn’t a topic like this already but I could’t find one ( or then I’m just stupid :wink: ). So, I’d like to know your best (or the worst) moment in your lucid dream.

Mine was definitely the moment (in my first LD ) when I realized I was dreaming. I just started to repeat "I’m actually in my bed ,sleeping. Wow, amazing… "

And the worst thing was when I wanted to go through a mirror. I started to run towards it, but I just bumped into the mirror. I felt really stupid after that, even though it was just a dream… :sad:

mine is the 1 hour moment when I had nice control and had veery long lasting and amazing blowjob :smile:

well, I guess that was fun… :happy:
did it really last 1 hour? ?

…should this topic be here ?

lol but anyways … mine is definately when i found myself in the scotish highlands, trying to fly around… and breathing underwater!.. so very cool … the emotions i had with that LD was indescribable … just pure exstacy! (i think i wrote in up in my Dream Diary… if you want to search for it lol)

I don’t have that many ld’s but the best i can describe was my first, i was shocked when i first became lucid, that same one could have been the worse too.

I’ve only had 2 very short semi-lucid dreams so far. Both were unintentionally erotic dreams. Best moment so far would be the first dream when I realized my WBTB worked and I knew I was dreaming!

but, I didn’t have much control and I don’t think I was Fully lucid. Hopefully that gets better with practice.

I cannot remember a specific ‘best’ lucid dream, but the ones I enjoy best are ones which involve many of my senses. I see beautiful sunlight playing on water, I touch things around me and really feel them, I smell flowers around me…too beautiful to express in words.

My worst lucid experience??? I suppose flying up an indoor staircase and whacking my head on the wall above it. Ouch! :cry:

the LD was indeed 1h I know this because I did WBTB and I checked out the clock before I went back to bed and after I woke up. But the xxx part wasn’t 1h it was like half of the dream, I did alot other stuff like killed the scariest monster my mind could summon etc. :smile:

mine was the other day was LDin and was wantin everything to be quiet so i could see if i could be in touch with a spirt guide or my inner self. So i did this and i couldnt get rid of this drillin noise ever few seconds so im egnorin it then i think to me sen where the hell is that noise comin from and bang woke up cus i realised it was me breathin how p***ed off was i.

My best moment: All the moments are good :smile: the best moments are when I look at everything and see how real it looks and feels! but there’s also one favourite moment, when I grabbed a flame in my fist from a candle, and I blew in my fist and a giant flame came out from the other side and burned a tree! :happy:

My worst moment: in my last LD: a kid tried to strangle/drown me, and I really was afraid I stopped breathing IRL (i don’t really think it’s possible, though) and I lost lucidity afterwards.

Best: when i looked up at the sky, saw the beauty of it, and realized that I myself had created it. It was great.

Worst: Whenever the LD fades away.

My best was probably when I was walking around and changing everything.

My worst was probably when I was in a building and I wanted to fly so I jumped through a window and instead of flying I fell and woke up.

My best moment: Standing on top of a really tall building (a hotel with my entire class, if it matters)in the middle of a winter landscape, wondering if I had been sleeping the whole day, and deciding to attempt to wake up. See, this was my first LD, and it was really powerful. I stayed lucid for so long I got worried if other people were even able to wake me up. So, I first attempted to open my real life eyes, which, semiobviously, didn’t work. Then I decided to jump off the building. And so I did, with a beautiful backflip, dropping down entirely without fear. It was so incredibly cool, an enormous kick of adrenaline. Then, suddenly there was an enourmous clock underneath my, falling at the same speed, approaching a church on the ground (only two buildings). I landed in a really horrible ragdoll way on the clock, crashing in the roof, landing in the snow so hard i bounced up again, everything without the slightest bit of pain!!! :grin: Worst moment? Hmm, probably when I, after a matrixstyle shootout, realized that both Morpheus and Trinity had died. Whoops… :tongue:

My best moment was when I jumped off a bridge and flew.

My worst was when it didn’t last long.

When I had my first and currently only LD (though only low-level) would be my best moment.

Worst moment would be it ending.

I think for a lot of people, including me, the best moments in Lucid Dreams come when you just walk around and see everything, while thinking this is all made up in your mind and that there are no limitations, it all comes down to you being King of your world. And that…is amazing :smile:

There is of course the time when I went on a gun rage and flew over cities pretending to be a super hero. (kind of went opposite ways :razz: )

The worst moments…well believe it or not, but one time I got tired of being in a lucid dream. My longest LD lasted weeks in dream time and I just ran out of stuff to do, and I just wanted to wake up. lol I look at that now and think how much of an idiot I was for not taking advantage…