The Signal

Nicotine

Author  Message 
nickspry
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Mon 27 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

SouljahdeShiva,
according to Xetrov, the effects of nicotine derived from smoking last much longer than I had thought, so your way would probably work well too, espescially if you smoke right before going back to sleep I would think.

nickspry
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Tue 28 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

Whoops, I seem to be repeating myself. I must remember to check for a new page in future. Anyway I hope the advice is useful.

tapir
flying mod
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 29 Jun, 2005  Reply with quote

ATTENTION:
Eating tabacco is very poisonous, don't do it! I am glad I didn't try this...

SouljahdeShiva
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Fri 01 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

Well I gave it a try last night and the night before and it seems to help dream recall and lucidity, I can't be 100% sure it is the nicotine (or the absense of THC, which normally hinders my dreamrecall), but I had 3 short lucid dreams last night after WBTB combined with smoking. This is really exciting for me, I'm gonna keep trying this the next couple of nights for sure.

Alex C
Dreamer of Art
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 05 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

I started smoking on October 2004. From then on my lucid dreams were vanished, and I realised this only yesterday. Lately I have quit smoking (summer brake, with my mom-cant smoke at all), and stuff have begun running again...

Probobo
Somniologist
Somniologist

PostPosted: Fri 05 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

I had heard alot of people talk about how it made their dreams vivid, even before coming here. I've been using the strongest patch and have dreams within the first hour of sleep that seem like a set WBTB dreams. i went to bed at maybe 5-530 the other night and woke up about an hour and a half later and already a dream journal entry plus a few more recalled dreams. it really does do something and when i put these on i anticipated these effects. Thanks goodness somebody already made this post because i was going to start my own. By the way a week without cigs too! i've killed two birds with one stone.

print