Ultimate Dream Recall: LD-DVD Menu!!!

Duuuude,
I have the craziest story for ya’ll. The other night I had an insane amount of dreams ranging from all kinds of themes (including explicit). Anyway, at the very end of the night (or in the morning before I woke up) before the dream ended I walked into my dads dream office, and there was a laptop. There were squares on the screen with all of our pics of individuals in the family (like the Bradey bunch) so I clicked mine, and lo and behold, it was like a DVD scene selection menu with a preview to all the dreams I had throughout the night!!! I wasn’t lucid, and so I was afraid of them seeing the sex ones too and wanted to delete everything.

But it made me think, if you were ever lucid you could maybe conjure this up and use it to your advantage, say before waking up you want to see all the dreams you’ve had up to the point and you might see some you forgot about? I dunno, but I’m gonna try to work with it!! It sure was cool!

Dude, if you manage this in a LD let us know!

I’ve had something similar several times. I get a FA where all my dreams where written down on the paper where I write down my dreams. Unfortunately I mostly forget the dreams after I wake up from those FAs :sad: And once I had a LD where I was holding a paper where the LD was written down while I was experiencing it :grin:

Wow, sure sounds neat.
Next time I have a lucid dream, maybe I can use something like this to go back in ‘dream time’ and redream anything I want.
It’ll be fun :smile:

I had a dream near the end my eight hours where I was telling my sister (who lives across the country! :wallhit: ) about lucid dreaming and all the dreams I had throughout the night until now. This is getting to be pretty crazy! It fascinates me how you can recall dreams in dreams!!

Cool, did you become lucid from that dreamsign? :wink:

Noooooo :wallhit:

This is wierd, I had somthing along the same lines happen to me before, but it was looking through a photo book and there were dreams i had Years ago. Dreams i had completely forgotten about until I saw those dream photos… It would be cool to go back into ND’s that we wish we were lucid in.