havnt had an ld in months

since i have come back to my home country i havent had a lucid dream in months(4 or 5 months) i dont get them a lot but since i started learning i usually get them once in a while but now i dont get them at all.
i constantly get ND though. I can also remember them every night. Is is because the all seem so real? For example, say if i when to an old high school with a couple of people i would tell them about my girlfriend that went there and all thre thing that happend.
My dreams seem to recalled a lot of thing thats have happend and rely on my memory. My ND usualy consist of all random stuff. Now they just seem real (as is nothing abnormal) but not real like a LD.

whats going on?
i WILD and has success with that but now nothing. should i change technique?
What works for every1 else?

Hm - it sounds like you may be on a (very long) dry spell.

Are you doing anything differently to how you use to (eg. less effort in DJ)?

thats probably why, i havnt added to my DJ in a while as i can remember them even without writting them down…
could this still be the problem?

Hi exidez.

It might be part of the problem, perhaps you are putting in less effort now that it’s no longer new, so you also dont keep a DJ really anymore. Try to start writing again in your DJ, and see if that helps. If you want a technique to WILD, you can try this old technique I once posted. Happy dreaming :smile:.

Exidez, I feel your frustration.

I used to be able to LD w/out any assistance. Then I think I went on a 8-9 month dry spell and even when it broke I wasn’t constant.

But I broke down and now I’m keeping a DJ. Even though I haven’t stayed lucid long atleast I’m having them.

My advice, start from scratch. It’s not reinventing the wheel but getting reacquainted on how it works. Happy dreaming!! (lucid that is)