How to find your occult tone?

I can find everything else manually, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to calculate your occult tone. Can anyone help me?

May be a stupid question but what is an occult tone?..and yes, how do you find it?

edit: hehehe I am also a blue spectal monkey! I knew the playful little s*** part of me had to come frome somewhere!
What is the difference between the dreamspell and traditional kins? Why are they different?

Hmm, it’s not something generally recognized, but, as far as I know, it is (14 – your_tone), i.e., 14-2=12, 21-20=1, so the occult kin to Yellow Lunar Sun will be Red Crystal Dragon… Certainly, if “occult tone” is what I thought about – the tone of the occult kin.
By the way, who first described all these calculations? :confused:

About he difference between “traditional” and “dreamspell” kins. Traditional Tzolkin is the same calendar that the Maya used (and their descendants still use). Dreamspell is the modern version of the same calendar, it has a shift of about fifty kins (not constant) and counts leap days differently.

Just a little broader context for those newer to the Dreamspell. in the Dreamspell, our galactic signature shares a number of key relationships, defined by the mathematics of the 260-day cycle from which our signature originates. You can reach a deeper understanding of your signature, by decoding the oracle.

That’s it for now, I’ll be back with some more information soon.

Nick

Abyss. Your destiny oracle reads as follows:

[kin=80]
Signature/Destiny kin: Yellow Lunar Sun

[kin=119]
Analog kin (supporting power): Blue Lunar Storm

[kin=132]
Guide kin (guiding power): Yellow Lunar Human

[kin=210]
Antipode kin (challenge power): White Lunar Dog

[kin=181]
Occult kin (hidden power): Red Crystal Dragon

Nick

sigh I just got back from discovering false syncronicities…

I thought I had discovered a correlation between my traditonal Kin and Dreamspell Kin. I thought I found that the G-Force of each represented the Kin of the other count (eg. Yellow Sun had a G-Force of Red Serpent, while Red Serpent had a G-Force of Yellow Sun).

As it turned out, I made some errors in my calculations, and the true G-Forces of each are completely different…

Oh well, my occult tones still reference each other, which is still interesting.

For those who will want to know, here’s how you calculate each thing manually:

Analog: 19 minus the kin number (eg. Red Dragon is 1, White Wind is 2, Blue Night is 3, and so on). The tone is the same as the Kin tone.

Antipode: count 10 Kin in either direction. The tone is the same as the Kin tone. (notice how the color is always different. Each color represents a direction; each Antipode color is always the opposite of the Kin’s color.)

Occult: 21 minus the kin number. 14 minus the tone number for the tone.

Guide: (see explora’s picture). The Tone is the same as the Kin tone.

G-Force: Add up all the Kin numbers, then subtract 20 from it until you get a number less than or equal to 20. The result will be the G-Force Kin. Then, add up all the Tones, and subtract 13 from it until you get a number less than or equal to 13. The result is your G-Force tone.

It’s the same for both Dreamspell and Traditional.