What do these types of dreams mean?!

I will be doing something in my dream and I just can’t finish it or get it right. I wake up during these dreams CONSTANTLY and then fall asleep a few minutes after, going right back into these types of dreams. I get this feeling when I wake up that the dream is real, I become really fustrated that I can’t do whatever I am doing right/finish it. I also get the feeling if I fall asleep it won’t get done, so I try to stay awake, but I usually fall back asleep in a few minutes.

This happens ALWAYS when I am really excited about doing something or starting something.

Any ideas on what it is all about, what it means, etc?

You said it, that’s why, you are excited about doing something, or maybe it’s couse you are worried about a test or a task, it happens to me too.
When this happens to me, I ussually am doing a test in school and everybody has finished, and I dont know anything about the test, I can’t focus, and I don’t understand what the test is about, maybe I do some exercises, the time is running out and I’m still with the test.
For me, it could help if I do a RC everytime I have a test in school (I always forgive to do it). Maybe you must do something like that.