Any huge developments in the LD community since I left?

I kinda stopped LDing becuase other things came up in my life, and had trouble getting back into it(about 1 year or more)…anyway, I was wondering if the same methods or strategies are the same or if there are some new breakthroughs, techniques, new toys(cheaper nova dreamers?) or anything like that that has happened?

I really wanna have a second go at this(wasn’t that successful the first time, but I got high hopes now).

I’m just figuring out if everything is still the same too… lol. :smile:

Don’t worry, it appears to be safe… Not too much to confuse our poor un-exercised forum minds!

Lol, I remember you, you had a alot of cool ideas and long posts I never read right before I left.

Well, we’ve had R3TRO and Freecube, you not only topped Pedro’s amounts of LD’s, but also claim that:

a) The LD’s seem to last for a long time - as in, a couple of days
and
b) They have shared dreams together (at one point, they also said they had them with Pedro too)

Of course, they got an entire topic about them. They aren’t as active as they used to be, but they both still post here :smile:.

Hmmm…awesome…

any new methods or is it still pretty much the same?

I don’t know because I took a break too, but I did find this and I think its new… [The Mental Scream method) :happy:

not sure, I just came back for the first time in ages. life gets weird x_x

I haven’t seen any dramatical change during this year… :smile: