drunk in real life = drunk in LD?

Hey Fans,

I know I havent been around lately. But just recently I had a LD (first in months) after I got real drunk.
So in my LD I was drunk too… which was really weird.
I even threw up in my LD… (luckily not in RL).
So my question to everybody: anyone ever had the same experience? And if so… what do you think about it?
Adios

Raven24

How did you manage to get lucid while you were drunk?

I wish I could do that, when I get drunk, or high my dream recall goes to zero.

well… i dont quite remember how i got lucid or what made me lucid. but then, when i was lucid… everything was so strange. it was like my consciousness was drunk, not my subcon tho.
made me think about difference between consciousness and subconsciousness…,
any thoughts?

that happened to me too, my last LD I was drunk that night, not so drunk, and the dream was nothing to do with beeing drunk. that night also I watched “Awakening Life”, could be any of them…

That’s an interesting point…your sub doesn’t get drunk…wonder why I can’t remember anything if I’m drunk???

I think it does, it’s a part of the brain

Yeah it’s part of the brain but what gets affected when you get drunk is the part that controls inhibitions ie "a drunk man’s words are a sober man’s thoughts so maybe not “drunk” in the same way

When I’m tired IRL I’m tired in LDs, I’ve never gotten drunk and had an LD, but my dreams revolve about me being drunk though.

(Good sig btw)

Haha yeah happened to me once :smile: I was pretty drunk and in this dream I was also at a party. But even before I entered it, there was something wrong with my vision :wink: Inside, I fell quite often and really felt sick. Lol it was really weird to dream about being drunk while irl you WERE drunk :smile: Too bad I didn’t become lucid…
I don’t know what causes this… Perhaps when the effect of alcohol exceeds a certain threshold, it will also effect your dreams? Don’t know really…

Hey i know the feeling, I have gone to bed totally loaded (not to sure how i had an LD) and in the dream i was really drunk and actaully threw up about 10 times in my dream thats all that really happened in this dream haha