the stuff dreams are made of

weel i dont think this topic should be in here by the forum description but the title sais it should. ok.

well that explains ND’ but in an LD you are control what happenes so there nuerons cant be being fired at your brain rnadomly, but more how you choose them to be fired. can you see what i mean? what is the nueron science behind LD’s? is an LD not technicaly a dream if the nuerons are not ranodmly fired then?

discuss

Well, dreams are not random neuron activity in the whole brain, they are the result of these activity. The base is believed to be random, but then the brain tries to create a whole picture of these signals. During a LD, you do it more consciously, but even if you think you are in control, you can still meet a green monster behind the corner (because you only intercept the second phase, while the random seeds are still random) or do something you’ll later find extremely stupid (because LD consciousness and waking consciousness are not identical).
But all this are just speculations. Nobody really knows how it works. :tongue:

Think of it like, your conscious mind taking the steering wheel of a normal dream, but even when you lucid, you do not control all of the dream, just you :smile:

wait untill you do control the whole dream world around you. The trick is just to realize that everything around you is YOU!

Just remember wheter its science or spirituality answer is “we dont know”.Everyone can have his/her own theory and be right.Actually only this is true because its all in the eyes of the beholder and what you think something is then it is.
My opinion,though i understand question was more about hard evidence.