Rainbow Connection

Break Through!!!

Author  Message 
nelska
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

Break Through!!!
PostPosted: Wed 27 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

Hey guys, I would just like to shair my first 150% succesful attempt at WILD. It started off me laying down on my couch with no noise just trying to concentrate. In about 4 minutes i started hearing stuff. Now, this isnt abnomal i do this constantly. After about 6 minutes I noticed myself hearing music. Some sort of angelic beautiful voice playing to a low beat techno. It for some reason didnt suprize me at all, so I just kept listening to it. The next thing I know Im in a car stopped at these train tracks because a train is stopped on the tracks. Its late at night (maybe 3 in the morning) and the other dream characters im with are mad because we cant go anywhere. Let me explain that at no time was I unconicous. I knew from the first Image I got that it was a dream. I had the feeling of anger from being stuck on one side of the train tracks but that surely faded because I just told myself this isnt real. I ran back and forth just looking at how amazingly vivid every thing was. Ive never in my life experienced anything like that ever before. The next thing I did was decide to close my eyes spin around and then open them back up. When I did that i was in my back yard just looking around (I have a pool and patio) and I just sat there completely concious amazed at how beautiful and vivid the water looked in my pool. I got bored with that quickly so i tried to spin again but on this time when i spin around and opened my eyes I was laying on my couch with my eyes wide open. This is the scary part. I COULDNT MOVE. I had the feeling of when your arm goes to sleep and you cant move it but it was throughout my entire body. I kept drifting back and forth from black to seeing the ceiling of my living room. I heard noises as if there was a Frankenstein or mummy walking around which I think might of actually been myself making those noises. I was completely afraid at this point because I didnt understand what was going on, I though i was paralyzed completely... After about 15 seconds of that I remmeber reading about sleep paralysis on this website. And as soon as I could regcognize what was happening the panic nervousness went away and I had complete control over my body. I did this today within ten minutes of laying down and it seemed to come with such ease I feel as if I could WILD whenever and wherever. I hope the confidence of this experience helps keep my WILDS longer lasting and more amazing then what they already have been. Thanks for listening to my story and please send me some feed back or reasurence of this being real. Its almost too hard to believe as it is.

JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

thumbs nice going 8D

And you are paralyzed if you wake up too fast from dreams or LDs. I always have it when I wake up from nightmares but luckily it goes away quite fast for me.

al
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

This is wonderful and exciting to read about! I would like to try it...what does WILD stand for, and are there some easy instructions somewhere on the web, how to do it? (I have at least figured out that it stands for something-induced-lucid-dream!). Thanks.

Lucretia88
Wet Dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

Wow, you told the story in a good way, it made a sensation in me, just like the one i get when i'm wilding.. kewl

Kashmir
AWOL
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Thu 28 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

al
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Fri 29 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

Thank you, I will try this. I hope I can get it to work...it sounds exciting. I wonder if it works better if you're body is tired, but your mind is rested...?? Since you're keeping your mind awake but not your body??

Basilus West
Cat of Ulthar
LD4all addict
LD count: 199

PostPosted: Sat 30 Jul, 2005  Reply with quote

Amazing experience Nelska! It sounds like you're gifted for WILD'ing! smile
Just a little question. After your SP, were you really awake? Were your eyes really open? For instance, did you went out of your bed immediatly after regaining control over your body? Or do you suspect this to be a sort of FA? They can be very realistic!

nelska
Novice dreamer
Novice dreamer

PostPosted: Mon 01 Aug, 2005  Reply with quote

Well after my SP I was deffinately awake because the first thing I did was jump up and run to the computer to start this thread... ^^

fear
Dream Deity

hehe congrats on your success with Wild i haven't really tried wild much or when i do i always end up falling asleep heh It's good to see it working for sombody because that improves the chances it will work for others because they see it worked for other people as oppsoed to if it didn't work then nobody would think it would work >.> heh..

Mike716
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Congrats! I loved the story. I've been trying to WILD lately. I take it you did this in the afternoon? I've only been trying it after WBTB at 6:00 in the morning, but I guess I will try it today during an afternoon nap!

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

Hey thats awesome. Congrats. I'm going to take a nap now and try WILD - ing ( i need some sleep ) 8D

grin

al
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

I tried this for three hours yesterday, with a strange result. I was lying on my back with my hands flat on the bed beside me. My legs were bent with my knees up. After about an hour, I noticed that my hands had suddenly switched to being placed flat on the outer part of my thighs. I couldn't figure out how it had happened until I realized that those were my *astral* hands that had moved! There were a couple more transformations of my hand position during this period of time. This was confirmed at the end of the three hours when I finally did move my physical hands, and my astral hands SNAPPED back down into position flat on the bed.

However, I must report that I remained kind of stuck at this point. While the hand experience was interesting, what I really want to do is to go completely out of body.

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

eek2

i got bored trying to WILD neutral

Sureal
Wait, where am I?
cookie lover

Shake: Same as me wink5.
Well, I have had a number of interessting experiences. Such as sounds (usually voices whispering for me), seeing things (like having my eyes open), odd feelings (spinning, tingerling sensations etc).

But I've never succeeded in actually getting paralised.

al: Interessting experiences.
If you want my (very limited) advice, I'd suggest that next time you get that far, just expect to be able to go all the way. Don't worry whether or not your doing it right - just do it wink5.

Shake
Pie addict
Lucid Initiate

the biggest problem for me is that It's boring to count...will try it tonight again when I'm actually sleepy. 8D

I just hope no voices whisper to me... scared

print