Lucid Nightmares

OOKAY soo… I was talking to Fadem about fear. And how I liked it, and how I would probably induce fear in my LDs… Sooo his idea was to stand on a high high building and call for 1000 spiders (in a LD afcorse)… And I’m trying that as soon as I can, so now I wanna hear YOUR ideas so I can try them :smile:.

I don’t know, wouldn’t fear risk you losing lucidity?

But if you really WANT to be afraid, then why not call for some zombies and make some tornados?

Depends lol, i was thinking of taking a sword out or something and having fun with the spiders, see how fast I wake up.

Thx for the zombie and tornado ideas :happy:… I’m basically asking for uncomfortable situations to see if I can find my ways out.

I had a very vivid dream once of being in a military camp that was being bombed. The idea of what warfare must be like really hit home during that dream. :scared: It was scary knowing that at any given moment I could be obliterated from above and no action that I could take would increase my chance of survival.

:hide:

Once I accepted that I had no control over my fate it became kind of exciting.

If u want to be afraid u should “call” for some zombies wich walks really fast and u cant get away from them :confused:

And also give the Zombies the same lucid powers as you do ^^… lol, now that would be scary =P

Let them catch you so they can torture you with their medieval gear. The only thing you need to do is to convince yourself that it’s not real. How much you truly believe that can be deduced from the amount of pain you’ll feel when they cut off some body parts or pour melted lead into your eyes :tongue: Let us know the results. At least, if you survive it heh :wink:

That IS scary…

mystic have I told you I love you? (not in a sexual way)

what do you mean by if u survive?

Erm… You have now :wink:

We don’t want you to die of an heart-attack because of the pain you’re going through, right?

we’ll see… if i dont come on here for more then a week i blame YOU for my death.

I don’t think you’ll be in the position of blaming anyone for anything, since you’ll be… dead.

meh i believe in after life lol

:wam:

I think some really bad nightmares are awaiting me in the future…

lol haha omg but Im siriouse I wanna see how I’d take a LN

Well, for me, LNs are one of the most powerful and most rewarding LD experiences one can get. But only if I reconcile with my dream enemies, hug them, talk to them about their motives and all that. If I fight them while being lucid, it may be fun too but if you wake up you don’t really feel invigorated or something, at least not as much as when you resolve the LN peacefully.

lol we’ll see… im still trying to get into the whole LD thing… as u read my first attempt in a long time lol… today wasnt THAT bad… i had the most amazing oportunity to WBTB but for some reason i didnt

If you wanted to experience the most fearful thing in a lucid-dream, I think it’d be best to say something like “I want my greatest fear to come to me now!”… Who knows what the results could be.

The word “fear”… I think it’s vague. There’s many different kinds of “fear”, but there’s only one word for it in English; “fear” probably is just describes all of them.

If you are looking for an adrenaline rush in an ld without loosing lucidity try jumping off of something high onto hard ground. It gives you that hardcore feeling of falling and when you hit the ground it dosent hurt at all. It requires practice though cause the feeling can get so intense it wakes you up.

This is more sadness, not fear, but…

Imagine a serial-rapist who is fused with micheal jackson, and he goes and rapes/murders all of your family members then comes after you.

But you can’t see him. You walk around a dark, empty city, knowing he could strike at any time.

It becomes a little funny when you think of the MJ + Serial rapist/killer… so maybe think of a more scarier guy. But the same scenario.

BTW MY FIRST POST :grin: :peek: :partying_face: :clap: