Is this dream a sign?

HI everyone. I think that dreams can be signs for things…although not everyone thinks so. I had this dream last week, and I’ve been wondering if it’s a sign. Here it is:

OKay, I was talking to my crush (whom I’ve liked for a long time…) in this room that had a blue tint in it. He was telling me that he was going out with his girlfrined (who’s his gf irl) , and to stop flirting with him. I got really frusterated because I was just trying to be friends with him, but part of me still liked him. So I was trying to explain my thoughts, and he walked away. He walked up the stairs, his head facing away from me. I yelled at him to get back down and let me talk to him, but he didn’t really pay that much attention. I sat down on the steps and started to cry because I was so frusterated. So then he sat down behind me on the steps and put his hand on my shoulder as if to say, ‘it’s okay’

How would you intereperate this? I think that it’s to show that he’s not intersted in me, and to just give up hope that he’s going to change his mind about me. I just wondered what everyone thought about this…any ideas?

I’d say it shows that deep down YOU think he’s not interested. Dreams only come from the contents of your own subconscious, not other people’s. I do believe dreams can give you insights into your own mind, but as far as some sort of psychic “sign” goes, that’s just ridiculous.

What you do with the real situation is up to you. If you want to, you can move on and get over it, or you can keep living in hope (you never know, the guy may actually like you after all!) But it’s up to you, not your dreams.

I’m not really experienced at all at dream interpretation so you shouldn’t really take my advice but here it is anyway:

I think that it means that you really want to tell him how you feel but are scared of him rejecting you/ ruining the friendship you already have. But your mind also believes that he would still accept what you say and still be friends with you if u told him.

I’m not giving you any advice though, like Stormthunder said, just coz he accepts it in your dream doesn’t mean he’s going to IRL, apart from that i will be silent because my advice usually stuffs things up anyway :tongue:

kinda sorta…not really IMO :tongue:

Cause My friend told him that I liked him last year (after I told her not to), but then I got to know him better through school classes. At the end of the year, I new him pretty well…but I’m not sure that he’d consider me a friend… :neutral: Anywaym, I was getting to know him better, (and it was a major step of breaking out of my ‘shy’ mold in school’). But now he thinks that I still like him…and I don’t really…I don’t think.

If anything…it shows my frusteration with him not undderstanding I suppose :content:

I really wouldn’t worry too much about it. I’ve had ahem ‘personal’ dreams about my friends before who I don’t have any feelings for. Usually it’s someone that I’ve had a ‘crush’ type problem with. What I mean is that someone, (maybe the person) would think I have a crush on them. (or they would have one on me) So even though I don’t think that way about them, they still get incorporated into the dream. Though I do believe in psychic future-telling ones, sometimes a dream is just a dream. Of course only you can truely interpret it, but these are my words on the matter.

Hope this helps. :smile:

Do you have these dreams a lot?

I am in a very similar situation. Almost exactly like you described. I am crazy about this girl I know and have been for a while now, but we are just barely friends as far as I can tell when we are together, even though, like you and this guy, I feel I know her pretty well. All I can do is fantasize about an alternate reality in which we are romantically involved.

The point of sharing all of this? My dreams haunt me… No (even though they do). I don’t think it’s a sign. I agree with the subconscious influence thing. It’s as though everything that happens with her in my dreams is just like I’d want it to happen in real life.

Sounds like we both need a support group… =D