Reversal of time

latley I have been pretty lucky and have had about 2 LDs this week. The one I had last night was very exciting in the sense that I was able to reverse time. Althought i achieved this it was not under normal circumstances. What happened was I was wallking down a road with my spirit guide who happens to be a hawk… then all of a sudden the bird got shot, as this happened I was oversome with a strong sense of emotion and despertley tried to reverse time to save teh hawk and it worked! it was pretty cool it was like rewinding my whole dream to teh point where my spirit guide was still alive! and in the end i saved him

Thats cool :happy:… U could have done neo-style though, removing the bullet and reanimating :razz:

Speasking of time. Try “bullet timing” in a dream its realy cool. i once dreamed that i was Max Payne. :cool:
Try it it totaly ninja!

ya thats a good idea I will give that a go after the weekend is finisihed

Did you actually watch things go backwards?

Cool! I never have seen a reverse timeflow, but often jump backwards in time to re-do a scene. Actually, to think about it, it’s more like I just re-create the scene from scratch, not that time is actually rewound.

To actually be able to cause an accurate “rewind” effect would be very cool. I would think that would require a large persistant “buffer” that dreams don’t usually have - what’s gone past a minute is usually gone, I find, and only really recallable after I wake up.

Was your rewind fully smooth, or kinda ‘glitchy’ and missing a lot of frames… i’m really interested in the science of dreams and brain function, and doing things like this could expose a lot about the processing capacity of the brain…

Yes I saw everything go backwards justt as if you were rewinding a movie

You’re not actually reversing time. You’re just reversing movement :wink:.

basicm, Interesting that you say that, because a few days ago I had a dream (non-lucid, I thought I was in RL) where I discovered that I could go back to a certain point in time and “re-do” it from that point. As I remember it, it felt very weird when I “went back”, and I was a very long dream. I can barely remember the details anymore. :confused:

But, anyway, I think it’d be fun to experiment with this “go-back-in-time” stuff. :content: