EN | NL | FR
Current Wings Quest 128
The Signal

@Sealife: The Lost City of Atlantis

Author  Message 
Qu
Founder
Site Admin
Qu has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
Chat Mods
Scribes
LD count: lost uhm lots

@Sealife: The Lost City of Atlantis
PostPosted: Tue 04 Apr, 2006  Reply with quote

Planetary Moon: The Lost City of Atlantis

Click here to participate in the Sealife Quest

Author/s: Nick Cumbo (Explora)

Each moon, at the Sea Life and First Earth Dreaming School forums, we cooperate in a fun mutual dreaming adventure or research project - using dreaming to learn more about our selves, our culture, and our planet. During the Planetary Moon, we'll be dream detectives investigating the mysteries of The Lost City of Atlantis

13 Moon Calendar

click to see this moon's artwork

click here to see this moon's calendar

The 13 Moon Calendar presents a new way of moving through time, based around the simple, natural rhythm of 13 Moons of 28 Days. Additional information about the movement is available at the home of the World Thirteen Moon Calendar Change Peace Movement. More monthly pictures and the option to order a calendar, can be found in our 13 Moon Calendar: Journey of the Peace Train

The Lost City of Atlantis

In dreaming (and waking for that matter), we meet with memories of the soul, lost or at least little-known to the surface mind. Sometimes these float back into consciousness rather spontaneously - perhaps a passing scent sends us back to our high school years. What if we could go a little further back - to a time before we were born into this life. What then, might we discover?

Stories abound about the lost city of Atlantis. This myth of an ancient, and apparently wise civilisation who succumbed to destruction, holds a call of interest for many.

Image: Crystal Links

For many years now, I've been following with close attention, my own and other's dreams of Atlantis, fascinated by the memories and dreamings that appear, and the concept that they may hold lessons and understanding that are important for us now. The intention of this project will be to step into our dreams, with the goal of either visiting, or at least learning what may have unfolded there in the Lost City of Atlantis.

Dreams

I've collated some dreams of Atlantis, to get us started!

Searching for Evidence of Ancient Civilisations wrote:
"I remember Ed and three or four other men, whom I knew in the dream but not in daytime, talking about an expedition to explore for probable archeological records, then traveling to an arid desert area with desiccated hills and twisted arroyos, where we split up to search the surface soil for possible artifacts. We also watched for caves. We were dressed appropriately with hats for shade, a little reminiscent of Indiana Jones.

The land in the dream was similar to Israel hill country, or arid portions of Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico. We were searching for ancient artifacts, like (from) Atlantis or Mu. I recognized that the dream dealt only with one part of an ongoing series of the search for evidence of ancient civilizations.

In the dream, I felt that we were going through the motions of the search in the astral plane in order to establish energetic templates for the persons who would conduct the search on the physical plane. The energetic templates created from our experiences would guide the search of some physical explorers. Therefore, we went through the motions of the search like actors playing out roles, in order to generate thoughts, emotions, and desires for the template.

In the role of explorers, we acted as though we were ignorant and blindly searching for something we had only slight reason to expect might be there. On a higher level, as actors outside of the role, we knew what would eventually be found. We were well aware of the ancient civilizations and their contributions to history and had accepted tasks in helping reveal them to the physical plane. This double level of awareness made the dream more interesting to me.""I remember Ed and three or four other men, whom I knew in the dream but not in daytime, talking about an expedition to explore for probable archeological records, then traveling to an arid desert area with desiccated hills and twisted arroyos, where we split up to search the surface soil for possible artifacts. We also watched for caves. We were dressed appropriately with hats for shade, a little reminiscent of Indiana Jones.

The land in the dream was similar to Israel hill country, or arid portions of Arizona, Nevada, or New Mexico. We were searching for ancient artifacts, like (from) Atlantis or Mu. I recognized that the dream dealt only with one part of an ongoing series of the search for evidence of ancient civilizations.

In the dream, I felt that we were going through the motions of the search in the astral plane in order to establish energetic templates for the persons who would conduct the search on the physical plane. The energetic templates created from our experiences would guide the search of some physical explorers. Therefore, we went through the motions of the search like actors playing out roles, in order to generate thoughts, emotions, and desires for the template.

In the role of explorers, we acted as though we were ignorant and blindly searching for something we had only slight reason to expect might be there. On a higher level, as actors outside of the role, we knew what would eventually be found. We were well aware of the ancient civilizations and their contributions to history and had accepted tasks in helping reveal them to the physical plane. This double level of awareness made the dream more interesting to me."

Have Fun!

Post all relevant dreams in this topic!
Good luck on your Quest everybody!

print