Recording Dreams, to Show in Others -- Weird Experience

I don’t realy know where to put this, as it is not really related to lucid dreaming…I’m very tired right now, and can’t really think…lol. So mods, feel free to move this wherever it should be.

Anyways-

I had a really weird experience last night. It’s something I’ve actually never witnessed, or read about. This morning, I dreamed 3 dreams (or at least 3 that I can remember). The first one, was about being in space, non lucid, and all this other stuff. The second dream was irrelevant, and the third dream, is where my interest goes.

In my third dream, I pulled out a video camera, with the thought that I had recorded one of my previous dreams, and brought it back to real life. This was of course non lucid. Anyways, I pressed play with excitement, hesitation, and nervousness. It started playing, and what I saw was something I didn’t expect. In this third dream, I saw a video of my first dream. It was the SAME EXACT dream as recorded in my DJ. The only thing that was different, was different camera views that I as the dreamer did not witness. It was almost as if somebody filmed me in my dream, and gave me the tape.

Sorry if this seems pointless…but that was pretty weird. This wasn’t in the same dream as my first one, because I had actually woken up, recorded the first one, and went back to sleep. Along with the second one. My brain must’ve saved that dream with a different view of it, and showed it to me in a completly different dream.

It’s very strange to me…lol.

I thought that you videotaped your dream and then brought the video to real life…

no…but wouldnt that be something…lol.

Waw! :eek: It was a curious experience…

(I moved your topic in the “Stuff Dreams are made of” section.)

heh… u aren a mighty wizard… u cant bring stuff back that easly :bored: heheee :content: