Bizzare normal dreams.

These both happened in the same night. I guess this would consider as a false awakening, although the dreams were not lucid. At least I don’t think the second one was.

The first part of my dream I awakened (at least I thought I did) with a horrible unbearable pain in both of my knees, so I opened my eyes and noticed that I was laying on my bed with my legs straight out, but not hanging over the edge of the bed, they were completly stiff. (this is where I gained control, though I did not realize I was dreaming) so I dedcide to try to reposition myself, but the pain was horrible so I gave up and went back to sleep.

Then I had the next part, I ws sitting in my room on the computer, and my mom starts screaming at me that I was on the computer all night and that it was 9:00 am and I was yelling at her that I slept and got up, but she wouldn’t stop yelling.

That morning when I woke up for real from my mom saying good morning, I was still angry at her about the dream.

The dream was extremly vivid, but why did I still feel emotions from my dream when my mom woke me up?

Your dreams don’t have to be lucid for you to have a FA. It simply means that you dreamt of waking up. :smile:

It happens to me sometimes too, though I haven’t had it in a long time. Just try to convince yourself that it was just a dream.

Of course you’re probably over it by now, sorry for the late answer. :shy:

Btw, love your username! :ok: