41%
 41%  [ 70 ]
Total Votes : 170

Author  Message 
mystic
Dream Templar
LD4all addict

PostPosted: Sun 09 Feb, 2003  Reply with quote

70% of the times I achieve lucidity I'm at home, or somewhere near the house.
The other times I'm at school or on my bus (very handy as a dreamsign, so I always do RCs when I'm on the bus).
But it happened to me a couple of times when I'm at a very strange place.
The strangest place ever where I got lucid was a landscape like Mordor (Lord of the Rings) with volcanoes and Ringwraiths everywhere colgate

Harlequin
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Fri 07 Mar, 2003  Reply with quote

I've been lucid just about everywhere, but most often (at least recently) I remember it happening while I was outside. I'll catch a glimpse of the sky or some scenery (perhaps familiar scenery from other LDs) and it acts as almost like a spontaneous RC...it's a very odd feeling, like suddenly everything around me has "clicked" into place...and then I'm lucid.

dreamwalker
Ne Plus Ultra
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Fri 07 Mar, 2003  Reply with quote

I become lucid amost anywhere. When I have 100% control I am at my house. I kinda use it as a restart spot. If I'm somewhere I don't want to be I just appear at my house, regain control and take off once more.

Tride15

PostPosted: Fri 21 Mar, 2003  Reply with quote

I've become lucid about 6 times but only one where I was able to stay in the dream. Everytime I became lucid that I remember, I was in my house, somewhere around it or a familiar environment. I've become lucuid in our van, our van, our pool, our house, our house and our driveway.

Airfoil

LD places
PostPosted: Wed 16 Apr, 2003  Reply with quote

most of my early LD experiences began always at home, waking up from sleep, later i began having lucid dreams in places i do not know... but even still today, i am somehow connected to my place, and i go from there to another place, or simply fly away. Once i had a nice dream, i woke up at home, and decided to go outside, and for the first time, i went outside my place, and walked in the streets, that was a nice thing... exploring in dream the world i live in the waking world.

Legionaire
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

PostPosted: Sat 19 Apr, 2003  Reply with quote

Most commonly I become lucid im my bedroom, that is where most of my dreams, at least the ones I can remember, start. I also become lucid when flying in dreams alot. Finally nightmares commonly spark lucidity for me, I could be anywhere in them, however I seem to be able to exert less influence in nightmares, I have died many times in nightmares trying to control them.

daysong
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer

PostPosted: Wed 20 Aug, 2003  Reply with quote

Most often it seems to be when I'm somewhere that I either usually don't go to or have never been.. But then again, the first time I ever became lucid was in my own bedroom wink

TimeLess
Timeless Dreamer
cookie lover
TimeLess has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: hundreds

PostPosted: Sat 23 Aug, 2003  Reply with quote

I get lucid anywhere any time. ever scince i get dreamweaver, that is a ring, i have been going lucid almost everynight. well i probally have everynight i just cant remember them lol

Richard

Current LD goal(s): regain my nightly and focus on astral
whispa
no surprises please
cookie lover

PostPosted: Sun 09 Nov, 2003  Reply with quote

Most of mine start with me in bed. The first thing I do is get up and start thinking of things to test out. I nearly always stay in the room. The furthest I've gone is a few metres outside the front door.

#Six
Reality Checker
Astral Explorer

I cannot remember becoming Lucid in my home or even in a place I've been to before. I'd say at least 9/10 of my LD's take place in a place I've never even imagined before. nervous that's probably what triggers the Lucidity ^^

Freecube
Theistic Apologist
Dream Deity

I can go lucid every where, but the majority have been at home, so I voted that way

Learjet
Lightning Sprite
Somniologist

Old poll.

I go lucid anywhere.

Monitor199a
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 08 Dec, 2003  Reply with quote

It depends on how the LD started. If it's a DILD, I could be anywhere, often places that I don't think exist. If it's a WILD, I almost always start out in my apartment or in my room in my house. I used to think this was because I was still getting external stimuli from where I was sleeping, but I noticed that sometimes I get WILD'ed into my room when I'm really in my apartment, or vice-versa! Especially when I had just moved from one to the other.

JaRoD
LD Addict :P
cookie lover
Chat Mods

PostPosted: Mon 12 Jan, 2004  Reply with quote

So far all of my LD:s have been inside a house. And i always wake up before i get outside. My ND are almost always outside.

Lucid Sky Dreams
Astral Explorer
Astral Explorer
Location: In a boat on a river, with tangerine trees, and marmalade skies...

PostPosted: Tue 13 Jan, 2004  Reply with quote

Everytime I've ever become lucid, which isn't many times, I always am somewhere weird but very interesting. Something i created subconciously i guess. Usually i really like these places, ever in normal dreams that i remember, I'm always in really cool surroundings. Sometimes i travel to familiar places or dream about them, but wen becoming lucid I'm somewhere totally imaginative. Probly because I notice this place is really strange and I must be dreaming. neutral

print