Stumbling in my lucid dreams

Hello everyone.

Last night I had my fifth lucid dream, which lasted only about 8-10 seconds, as usual. I was going to turn on the lights in my bedroom when I realized the button on the wall didn’t work, and when I saw there were actually two buttens diagonally positioned next to eachother I knew I was dreaming. But in my LD, and in some of my past, I stumbled wherever I was going, as if I was constantly losing my balance, instead of walking normally. Maybe it’s because I am still so new to LDs that I get too excited? I’d like to hear what you guys have to say.

Thanks in advance

Don’t walk

FLY :fly:

First of all, congratulations on your LD. :smile:

To me it sounds like your main problem isn’t getting too excited, it’s controlling things in your LD’s. Many people have problems with this, and you can get better control over things with experience.

One thing you could try is yelling “Lucidity x1000” or “Increase Lucidity” or something like that. That seems to work for some people, because as their lucidity increases, their control improves. Or maybe you could just tell yourself that you will stop stumbling, and really expect it to stop. Believe it will stop.

Or, why not fly instead of walk? That would certainly get rid of the stumbling problem.

[Edit] Ah, nightshade beat me to the flying thing, I gotta start replying faster hehe. :smile:

Hi Waeled!

Another prolonging technique is looking at your hands from time to time in your LD’s. :smile:

Thank ye kindly for your help. I’ll try hard to remember that in my next LD and see if I can actually open my mouth then :content: