Llaca Night Life!
print ShareShare 

The Psychic on Tv

Page 1 of 1

Author  Message 
Dream Dragon
That's Me ~~~~
Dream Deity
Dream Dragon has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: Approx 30+

The Psychic on Tv
PostPosted: Sat 06 Jan, 2007  Reply with quote

I couldn't tell you much about the look of the lady, but at the time I swear I was awake. It was a dream where I felt I was awake, yet things were still hazy and things were a bit random.

I was watching tv in the dream where this Psychic came on tv. She was calling out peoples names, and then giving messages to them. She went through a couple names and I thought to myself, maybe i'm next... it wasn't me. Then as she was speaking about that person I told myself that if I wasn't next I wouldn't "believe this crap" and that I would turn off the tv and quit watching the show.

I then heard her say "The next person is named, ..." as she stated my full name with perfect pronounciation. At that point in the dream I remember getting this huge rush, and my eyes swayed all over the room as if I was dizzy. I tried to calm down and maintain focus as I heard what she was saying next: "... all these things you're trying to do ..." and then the dream ended and I woke up.

The only thing I can relate this "Psychic on Tv" to is the film Waking Life which I watched recently which has a lady on Tv who looks like a Psychic. What she was talking about... I couldn't even say myself I have no idea what she was trying to tell me, other than maybe she was talking about Lucid Dreaming when she say "these things", because before I went to sleep that night I wanted to Lucid Dream, but before I fell asleep I was trying to see-through my eyes, like you would for a OOBE.

Anyone else have a dream like this? Anyone get the full story of what she was trying to tell you? Any ideas what she was trying to tell me?

Page 1 of 1

print   ShareShare