Remembering stuff in LD......

How do you remember thing you want to do? Like I made a list IRL but I forget it when I LD. I had my second and a very high level lucidty and vividness dream but it comeplety blew my mind on what I wanted to do besides flying and one other thing I rather not say… Anyone want to help?[/i]

u gotta have it cleary in ur mind before u go to sleep, like say to urself “i will Lucid dream, and in that LD I will have sex and fly.”

You gotta have it cleary in ur mind what u wanna do. It’s hard to go in a LD and think up what to do because your not 100% with it.

So far all my LDs have been a DILD. I do try and WILD before it and repeat “I am dreaming”. I get HI and stuff but I never sleep into a dream!?!?!?!11?!?!? I will try that anway. Thanks

I find it slightly harder to remember what I’m intending to do in DILD’s than WILD’s. Probably because my intentions are still fresh in my mind with WILD’s. What I do to remember what I want to do in a LD is every morning, I think of what I want to do that night, and throughout the day, when I perform a RC, I think about what my intentions were, so when I RC in LD, I should remember what my intentions were.

WILD’ing is tougher to master for some people. The BIG topic on WILD’ing above should help you out with that. :wink:

If it was a very high lucidity level, you could remember what you planed to do. So don’t consider it’s a high lucidity level (it was perhaps a high control level, or a high vividness level) and practice lucidity enhancing tricks as soon as you enter a LD.

Yea, it was more of a high control and vividness level. I will try what everyone said.