Have anyone done this?

Hello.

I havent posted in this forum for at least one year, mainly because I got tired of LDing.
But yesterday I had a new interesting dream, I was able to control the amount of lucidity without “falling asleep” again (or waking up). I could increase my lucidity/control or decrease it and let the dream be more like a normal dream. The strange thing was that I was always able to recover to lucidity and control stuff. I have never been able to do this before yesterday, I always ended up loosing the lucid state and dream normal.

Does anyone have any experience with this?
Im grateful for advice on how to make this happen again.

Thanks
/Warrior

Can’t you tell us how you did? I’m afraid you’re are the only one on the forum who can give tips to other people on this curious point. :smile:

Ok. But thats my problem. I dont know if I can reproduce that state of mind again.
:wink:

Could have been luck. Experiment!!

then I highly recommend you find out. I have yet to hear anyone mention something quite like that, and would like to hear more about it.

though now that I think about it, you may just have been in a state of absolute lucidity, without knowing you were at that high a level. basically, my thought is that you were so fully in control of your LD that when you tried to make it more of a ND, it looked more like a normal dream, and that tricked you into thinking you were losing lucidity to a degree. then when you tried to get it back up, your LD started looking more like your typical LD. this would explain why you felt like you could control the level of the LD, while all that really happened was that you were being tricked into thinking you were lowering and raising your level of lucidity, while constantly maintaining absolute lucidity.

of course, I could just be making lots of crazy talk here. either way, I recommend you investigate.

Interresting point Kimius.
But Im not sure of anything at this moment, I just hope I can do it again soon.
Would be fun to investigate. :smile:

Flo was able to modify her lucidity level quite at will and increase/decrease it so that she could, like you did, let the dream be more like a normal dream and have more control (in her opinion, it was easier to do incredible things when it looked like a ND).

Now I don’t remember that she gave the technique. :sad:

Who is (was?) this Flo? :confused:
Sounds like she has had the same experience, I think I can understand what she meant.

It’s a great french LD’er. She made about 30 posts on the forum. Now she left.