LD, and AP stunts. I dare you..

Ive mad a list of some LD stunts we could try. One is to fly up really high, and fall back down to the earth head first. This one is easier said then done. Im still a little scared of heights even in a LD.

I allso want to AP, and travel at the speed of light.

Travel to the center of the earth

open up a door slowly, and prepare yourself for something very scary to jump out at you.

Find God, and start a fight

Find saten, and start a fight

Have a AP, and try to snap your Astral cord.

Awesome, I could try the first one you listed! If I can get a lucid dream, that is. :tongue:

In what is this thread different from the BIG FAV things to do in LD’s? :eh:
I wonder if I shouldn’t merge it into this one. :uh:

Oh, I think you should, Basilus. :wink: Remember to remove this comment while you’re at it, will you?

I’ve read that breaking the chord is effectively death. But that may not be true. However the same source also says that its almost impossible to break your chord. So I don’t know, I still wouldn’t try it…

No, it’s a myth. Popov made an account about breaking his silver cord:
Ripped silver cord.

About this thread, if every body posts stunts to do in LD’s, there will just be lists of stunts, nobody will do them and it will just be another “FAV things to do” topic. :confused:

Now I just had an idea. :hmmm: What about a “Grand Challenge” game? Someone proposes a stunt or something difficult to do in LD’s. The first who manages to do it posts the link towards the account in his/her DJ, then he/she proposes a new challenge…

Ha… I did the first one a while back. It wasn’t so scary, but I didn’t quite land correctly…

I like Basilus West’s idea, by the way.

I had a AP a few nights ago, and I started to fall to the earth, and got scared, I allso get scared if I move to fast. It feels so damn real. I know I have nothing to be afraid of, but I cant help it.