AWESOME dream and a problem

I just had to share this with you guys! Last night, I got Lucid and when I was going through my dream, I saw Kiefer Sutherland (whatta BABE :love: ) and I went for it and kissed him! It was SO COOL to me because I could feel his lips on mine! I even felt stubble and (don’t get grossed out) wetness (saliva)!!! Isn’t that so FRICKIN’ COOL?! Some of you my think I’m a dork, but I don’t care. It was truly amazing! :grin: :grin: :grin: Sometimes, for me though, when I get lucid, and I want to kiss/hug/touch someone, I can’t feel them…period. Sometimes only a TINY bit. :grrr: What do you guys do if you can’t really feel anything? Thanks!!!

LDGirl
aka Jaclyn

Maybe try rubbing your hands together. Any kind of dream stabilizing should help. Try new stuff maybe you will find something that works better.

Congrats on your success! Try whatever you did on the time you succeded again and see if it works again… If you don’t know what you did then it is probably a mind block… Truly believe you feel and you probobly can.

You should at least be thankful for having such a great lucid dream, but that problem is understandable. The senses that one experiences during dreams can often vary from person to person; some people have feeling, others don’t. I never really pay attention to what I’m feeling during dreams. Hmm, I really don’t know for sure, but you can always try to will yourself to feel sensations, but I don’t even know if that will work. Try to use autosuggestion; shout something like, “I can feel!” Just try different things, I’m sure you might be able to feel something if you try at it. :wink: