This shouldn't be happening!!!

Okay, I get lucid last night. I start to spin and say “The next scene will be a dream, the nexxx…”–I’m too weak to say another word and too weak to spin, I can’t even get enought breath to say anything! What the heck happened? I mean, this has happened to me many times, and I don’t know how to get rid of it. :help: :help: :help:

LDGirl

Seems like the dream still isn’t stable enough. Rub your hands as soon as you become lucid, shout INCREASE LUCIDITY, or autosuggest every time you become lucid you will have a Stabilizer Pill in your hand, which you should instantly swallow (Stabilizer Pill = a pill that only exists in LDs which stabilizes your dream).

What TweaK said, and try harder! :smile: With practice it’ll work better, and when you get more LDs you’ll get more confidence.

i have had this a few times, funny enough from being really tired, no idea why it should carry over into the dream tho, the trick for me was to remember that it is just a dream really really focus on the belief part of it. It has never happened again in years

It’s cause you’re a girl! :razz:

lol, just kidding. :smile: I don’t know, maybe your body was going back into SP for some reason.

It should be in SP during a dream! :smile: The normal function of SP is to paralyse your body during sleep so that your limbs wouldn’t act out the things your dream body does. It’s just that sometimes SP goes on when you’re still awake and aware of your surroundings and then things are a bit uncomfortable. :smile:

A while back I had an FA, in which I instantly recognized as a dream somehow. It wasn’t stable, I shouted, “Increase Lucidity!”, and everything became crystle clear. I rolled out of bed, but to my shock and utter disgust, I enter SP inside of the dream, and then wake up.

Not to mention, two nights ago I realized I was dreaming when someone I knew morphed into someone else whom I knew, and anyways, I tried to shout “Increase Lucidity!”, but I had doubts to myself as to whether or not I was actually dreaming. I only got to “Increase mumble mumble”, when I realized that I couldn’t speak, breath, or move.

If you believe in yourself, this should go away. If you do a reality check to make sure that you’re dreaming, and thus gain utmost confidence that you are, indeed, dreaming, this should not happen again.

Maybe the first time was just bad luck, and after this you are somehow expecting this to happen. Just try not to think about the non-successful tries next time.