2020 Vision

Dreaming about youtube celebritys ;D

Author  Message 
Blessedspirit
Lucid Initiate
Lucid Initiate

Dreaming about youtube celebritys ;D
PostPosted: Tue 04 Sep, 2007  Reply with quote

yayyy, I had a long dream about Smosh from youtube (if anyone is familiar with them) it was mostly about antony though, i hung around with him and we discussed there movies, in the end i give him my phonenumber and he fell asleep... and i put his phone (dont even know why i had it) into his inside pocket :D finally the dream turned to runescape somehow, a lvl 67 called "magic mage" (i remember it perfectly for somone reason, it was like i watching it threw a really bad quality cam or tv tounge2 ) and he started to kill stuff, i then woke up.

The dream went on for longer.. buuut this is all i could remember when i woke up, i could remember alot more at the time but i thought it'd be better to write down bit by bit incase while trying to remember it ALL i suddenly forgot what i already rememberd..

(this was NOT a LD, i had no control and didn't know i was dreaming) it wrote it all in

its strange that you can think back to the dreams, and remember your own actions, yet it was like you didn't do them tounge2 its strange to think about..

<mod>Moved from the Quest for Lucidity ysim </mod>

Scarecrow
Logos.
cookie lover

PostPosted: Wed 05 Sep, 2007  Reply with quote

That's weird, hahaha

Current LD goal(s): Have an SD with that cute little crow.
Genkai
Dream Deity
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Wed 05 Sep, 2007  Reply with quote

One time I dreamed that MadV was laying the smackdown on Gary Brolsma the Numa Numa dude. Does that count?

Anyway, that is a weird dream you had there. If my dreams randomly transitioned to Runescape all the time, the only thing I would think to do is hack and PK everyone in Lumbridge. And I don't even play that Java based headache.

snowleopard
just a person
Somniologist
LD count: 7

PostPosted: Mon 28 Feb, 2011  Reply with quote

i once drempt (LOL bad spelling) that i was shooting birds with onision! :D haha skye hated that LOLLLLLLL XDDD

Current LD goal(s): more LD's and control
Blenderman
Master Piemaker
Dream Deity

PostPosted: Mon 28 Feb, 2011  Reply with quote

Yeah it would be cool to hang out sometime with MGM and make a few songs ^^

This gave me an idea btw. I want to get lucid... summon justin bieber and punch him in the face. I'd prefer to do it IRL but that's probably not gonna happen...

EllyEve
This is not an apple
Dream Deity
EllyEve has successfully completed an LD4all Quest!
LD count: 20+

PostPosted: Wed 02 Mar, 2011  Reply with quote

I once had a long lucid dream, I called it "Sky Archipelago" because I kept trying to go to Sky Island. My airship crew consisted of Stephen Berlin, Reece Jones 87 and his (then-mysterious) girlfriend Chelsea. I think Simon Tam from Firefly was also on board sometimes.

Another dream, I fell asleep on a park table under a tree with leaves so small that it looked like a carved sponge, and the light greens of the tree and the grassy field and the blue sky were so beautiful. For some reason, Reece Jones 87 in my dream took advantage of my placid state to pull a prank on me. He doodled a teapot, a figure 8 on its side, and a third symbol I can't recall-- on my face with a sharpie pen.

print