Dreams about sex,kissing...yup

Before going to bed yesterday i watching two movies about planet of the apes…i took about 4 "york"mint choclates ate them,after about half an hour i went to sleep,then i had a dream about meeting this cute european chick,we were at a themepark,and somehow a couple of seconds laters we somehow got to my apartment,it suddenly turned dark,after a brief conversation we started kissing and i was becoming…aroused,and then i woke up!i heard that choclates stimulate hormones or something,have any of you guys tryed this?i have been lucid before,it happened accidently so i have been lucid a couple of times,sometimes for very brief periods…i want to use the choclate as a reality check,gonna try it again…

from deja.com2.16. What is SILD (Sexual Induced Lucid Dream)?
This technique works by remembering to do a RT whenever you think about sex, lovers, partners,
love etc. So that whenever you think about your boyfriend/girlfriend or sex in a dream will you
remember to do a RT. There is also a few approaches you can take to make the dream more
sexual-related. The B3-vitamin Niacin increases your production of sexual hormones. Taking
Melatonin, Serotonin and/or Tryptophan will also help. This is because the amino acid
Tryptophan is metabolized into Serotonin and Niacin. (Serotonin is converted into Melatonin
when you sleep). If you already have a lot of Melatonin/Serotonin in your system more
Tryptophan will be converted into Niacin. And your sexual hormone production will increase.
Chocolate contains Phenylalanine in large quantities, that are converted into Tyrosine that is
again metabolized into the love hormone Dopamine. So Chocolate may also give more dreams with
sexual content. Chocolate has also Choline that will help you dream more, Caffeine that will
let you remember dreams easier and more.

:grin:

Id have to be doing RCs all the time,sounds exhausting:)

lol jack

About kissing… I had a dream (after I starting taking b12) that I bump into a ex-coworker that I haven’t seen in over a year. I consider her my mentor and I have a HUGE amount of respect for her. Well we seen each other and I gave her a big hug. And strangely she said, “you know hugging can lead to other things…” Then this intense urge came over me to kiss her… And I did! And keep in mind I WAS NOT LUCID. In my mind I was taking a gamble by doing this because I percieved it as reality. That was the most intense and erotic kiss I have ever given or recieved. I can’t explain it. Words don’t do the experience justice. I become so excited that I woke up. In real life I WOULD NEVER even think doing something like that. Those are the kind of dreams I would like to have more often. But they come around once every blue moon.

Ehhh… Isn’t this method a bit no so good. I’ll never get a girl if I start staring at my hands infront of my face! (Yes, I’m a boy. It has only just occured I’ve not told people on the Forum) Not only that, it’s much more fun to stair at them and not at your hands. I would spend my whole life time staring at my hands! :content:

“Oh give me a kiss Technodreamer” “Wait I just a minuet, I just need to stare at my hands for a while!” lol:

I bet everyone on the Forum (who can LD effectivly) is guilty of having had some kind of sex in there LDs.

:cool: Technodreamer :cool:

yes,.

yes…I think thats sooo true too

I actually had a really weird sexual almost WILD yesterday that I’ll have to post on later once I type it up.

Ok well i damn well take pride in saying yes i have :content: :wink:

I also dont see anything wrong with it. And i totaly agree with Jack and techonodreamer. I dont think it would be such a good idea to stare at your hands never know some of u might end up using your hands but lets not go there, i think a better idea would be everytime i feel an need to be with a love one, a realy strong feeling. because dreams are based on strong feelings than when u really want your g.f or b.f or if some u dont have as a lover than u are more likly to do it in a dream. Ok that sorta makes sence. :confused:

Anyway I used to have trouble with sex in ld, i would always adwake, thats diffrent now though :wink: did any one else have this problem???

Actualy, I don’t seem to awake when having sex in my dreams. (Untill after the tension). I’ve never had one in an LD. Hee hee, I can’t wait. <-- I’ll be doing MUCH more than that!

I have to admit, I’m only 14 and a bit (a bit, that’s an underexageration) active at the moment. So I don’t dream sex at the moment. I don’t have a girl yet. I asked a girl out, she said no. And then she decided she was a lesbain. This realy pissed me off. Now I have no chance.

Technodreamer

Lol, too bad. You could ask her if she’s bi and in for a trio maybe? hehe :grin:

It’s not as fun as you think.
You “work” on girl to much the other gets pissed. :devil:

Two guys was fun… fun in a dream too. Hehe. And I wouldn’t use the word “guilty” but yes I’ve had dreams like that. :smile:
Anyways, this is a cool idea but I think that in many cases it’s probably too distracting for me to get lucid off of. But I’ll try. To the person that says they wake up everytime: just stay relaxed, eventually you’ll get the hang of it and it will work very good.

Yes, well when you say a trio do you mean I’m with two lesbians (her and her g.f) and then I’m there for fun. Because I was looking for a more personal relation ship than just being there for them to have fun with.

This reminds me, when my Dad went to Belguim, he was standing in a bar. All the Dutch were pointing at a couple of girls he was standing next to, a work colegeue told him they were lesbians. (The Dutch are more Homophobic than the British, I think?) He said hello to them and then out of no where they asked him if he would come back to there apartment so that they could “play” with him. He said no, not sure if this was the Dutch way of speeking. Personaly I think he should of gone for it. His loss!

I went to a party and ate loads of chocolate. I woke up feeling sick. look:
Technodreamer

ooooh what a boring dad

That must have been akward. How did your dad look when he came out?

Lately I’ve been having lots of orgasms in my dreams/while I’m sleeping. I know this cause everytime I have sex in a dream I’m always like “woah this is great i wonder if i’ll get off” and i go lucid and i don’t know if i’m telling myself to or just willing myself to but I get off. Heck, sometimes I repeat. Happened last night except i didnt get to repeat. It’s kinda odd though cause usually I don’t dream about my boyfriend or my ex. Or any guy that I want like that. I’m not usually sexually active in my dreams. No complaints though, it’s happening now and I won’t complain.

I found out that Yoghurt (at least the one I’m taking now) contains Aspartame which according to the label contains Phenylalanine!
Interesting to know…
It improves alertness and memory too according to:
damicon.fi/sd/nootropics-misc.txt

Wow … let me make some notes …

:help: OK: My problem is that every time I start kissing my DB (Dream Boyfriend) I wake up, perhaps because I close my eyes. :ack: I keep reading that shutting off one of your senses can kill an LD. Any thoughts?

Um, if you realise that you’ve shut your eyes and want to open them without losing lucidity, just see through your eyelids, it’s a dream so you can :smile: If your problem is you want to close your eyes but you don’t want to lose lucidity… I don’t know, maybe try keeping your eyes open anyway… :eek:

:razz: lol.